XXXI

Warning :
* Mention of death

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

"....Tea or coffee , Gentlemen ? "

Jimin gazed toward the tall lady , tossing a respectful yet counterfeit grin in her way ." Two cups of green tea will be great " He said .

The lady gestured from behind the table , tapping the enormous red button on her landline recipient " Tae , if it's not too much trouble, send two steaming hot cups of green tea in the meeting room . This is Yaghan ". Then, at that point, , she glanced Jimin and Jeongguk's way, a regretful grin all over " I'll be away for a couple of moments , great courteous fellows . As Sir's right hand , I must reschedule the visitings of different patients and educate them regarding the change . " Jimin gestured ," It's OK Ms. Hong , we get it . "

Atleast , I do .

The young lady grinned splendidly , bowing marginally to show her appreciation . Then she pointed her fingers at the racks brimming with books behind the couch on which Jimin and Jeongguk are perched on " If you feel exhausted , kindly make sure to out books from that point to peruse . Furthermore, if you've anything to ask " She changed direction suddenly , presently pointing at the specialized gadget sitting on the wooden table only infront of the window on the left , set right in inverse of the couch taken by Taegguk's guardians " See the enormous red button ? Tap it two times and it will straightforwardly settle on a call to my own satellite telephone ." She said ," Did you comprehend , sir ? "

Once more, jimin gestured , despite the fact that he's certain that all that the woman meandered aimlessly about drifted over his head . He didn't understood even an ounce of it yet he actually gestured , on the grounds that that is what he generally does .

Gesturing to everything .

" Don't stress , Madame " Jimin guaranteed her, " We'll oversee ourselves for a couple of moments without anyone else . You really want not postpone your occupation for us "

The lady didn't answer . Rather she took a gander at the resting Jeongguk once , his head tossed back as his Adam's apple weaved all over consistently , his dry maroon lips marginally separated letting a light wheeze or two got away . In light of the dull eyes packs under his shut eyelids , the unfortunate man outrageously deseves a break . The lady teared her eyes from him , confronting Jimin by and by all things being equal " I'll be only two rooms far away ."

Once more she grinned before she strolled off towards the left lobby , the impact points of her shoes making a 'tick-tack' sound against the marble floor . Jimin looked as her body gradually vanished behind the full sky blue walls before his eyes fell on Jeongguk , his eyes fell on the the more youthful man alongside him .

" Jiminie....Promise me....promise me that you'll take care of my Jeonggukie and my princess after I'm gone...promise me..."

Jimin shut his eyes in misery , a gagged wail getting away from his dried pink lips when the recollections from that evening came up once more .

" Jeongguk....sleep now....He won't come back....and you knew that....When they analyzed the phase of his-"

" H-hyung.....How could I at any point rest ? H-how Might I ?! He grabbed away half of my soul.....not just that....he took ALMOST ALL OF MY WILL TO LIVE....TELL ME NOW HYUNG , HOW THE FUCK CAN I SLEEP WITHOUT MY TAE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE..."

Jimin opened his glossy eyes , his tears removing practically the entirety of his sight . " Sleep well....Gguk..." He murmured to himself before he got some distance from the other , his face red from the breakdown he recently had .