V

The lady took a peek at her cellphone , a couple of obscenities getting away by when the brilliant screen showed the time .

19:54:23

"Fuck " She's late for her date with the man she's been pulverizing on for a really long time . Well , it's anything but a date really , not when everyone realizes that Jeon Jeongguk takes out her little girl on Saturday night's for frozen yogurt . What's more, Hye had prior checked today as the date to approach the man and admit her sentiments . Yet, it appears as though karma ain't her ally.

Hyeona took a gander at the heap of test papers pleadingly as though they'll get finished themselves assuming she gives them that look . "It's not like that old hag pays me much that I will demolish my opportunity to get a spouse ! She can fire me in the event that she needs , I've had my reasonable part of assortment of years straight" She muttered faintly , her fingers following the secret phrase ,"Now time for something useful" She held up the cellphone in the air , changing the concentration to the front camera ."Let's check — stand by !" She recognized her associate SeoJin keeping an eye on her from behind the point of support , holding her phone's camera up towards her .

In any case, young lady has previously got discovered in the act by Hye . It's simply that she has not seen the self-evident yet .

She is perhaps recording me with the goal that she can later present the video to the old witch to show how bumbling I am and the way in which she merits a raise for this . Sorry Jinnie child , yet you're going down today.

The more established instructor stood up from her seat , her back actually confronting her negligent partner.

Let the game start

She held up her phone , noticing the other young lady through her front camera while her hands chipped away at moving the seat around with the goal that she can move easily . When her task was finished , she gradually begin moving in reverse , towards the entryway . Her arrangement apparently began to work when she saw SeoJin moving in reverse as well , towards the haziness , her eyes holding a new search in them .

I'm not halting soon

There isn't any light in here however Hye realizes that SeoJin is simply behind her , concealing in the murkiness .

She simply need to step in reverse .

I simply need to step in reverse

"...And she ventured in reverse" The man murmured to his chief , his eyes on the dead body encompassed by the gathering of cops and paramedics ,"What about the CCTVs ?"

"During the mishap occurred , it recorded nothing ?" The man turhed towards his lesser , concealed eyebrows wrinkled "And why ?"

"An attractive impedance of some kind , Sir" The man gestured , making a point to record it in his note pad "Whatever else ?"

"Her cellphone was recuperated from the staff room " The cop gestured "What did the assistants found from the gadget ?"

"She should go out on the town with somebody called 'Jeon Jeongguk' " Kwon's eyes took shots up at the name . However he realizes that even if there are around 1,000,000 'Jeon Jeongguk' s present in this world , his intuition is simply ready to recognize one man " Can you check the school register once ?"

"For whom ?"

"Jeon Taegguk"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccxx

The vehicle halted external the medium size house as the cop looked his head through of the window , looking at the house to be aware on the off chance that the proprietors are still here "Sir , is this is the location ?" Kwon gestured "I will meet Mr. Jeon . Remain behind the wheels up to that point" The constable said nothing , except for a slight nod to make his boss realize that he had previously replicated the orders . "I'll go then, at that point"

Ideally , I won't meet some misfit

"Furthermore, he said that I look like a tomato !" Kwon halted following right after him , the giggling of a kid reverberating in the air ; making the man search for the proprietor of yhe voice

"Isn't so amusing , Papa ?" And he viewed as her . A little child wearing a purple dress , her hair tied in plaits , a couple of glasses stuck on her nose . She is perched on a grave with loads of confections , books and blossoms encompassing her as she battled to control her giggling "Brrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm~"

Who is she conversing with ? Be that as it may, there's no one around . Is she conversing with the-

"She misses her Papa" A familiar voice advanced from his behind "And that is the means by which she speaks with him " Kwon pivoted to meet Jeongguk , the physician still standing on the flight of stairs to the house , a little miserable grin all over "I do that too in some cases" And then, at that point, the grin vanished "Are you now here to trick my girl into marking the papers ?" His words came out more brutal than he planned yet he doesn't mind as long as his girl is OK .

"No" Kwon shook his head , his Adam's apple swaying from the showcase of outrage by the specialist . He realizes that he seems to be a stalker at this moment , however his obligations requests him to be bold at certain circumstances , like currently ."I'm hanging around for Lim Hyeona"

"who ?" Jeongguk squinted his eyes at him , his hands fastened back firmly to keep a hang on his exercises on the off chance that he blows his cover totally . Kwon is amazed to realize that Jeongguk doesn't actually realize the one he requested to date yesterday .

Or on the other hand did she entertained herself powerfully ?

"Your little girl's class educator ?" Kwon needed to ensure that the specialist isn't acting , however he can feel that Jeongguk isn't imagining anything at the present time . Be that as it may, definitely , question clear y'know ."Oh . How would we need to manage her ?"

"She's a bitch !" Jeongguk and Kwon took a gander at the kid , standing up on the grave with a sickened look all over "She's a bitch"

"Jeon Taegguk !" Jeongguk shouted , his harsh tone starling his kid the and the cop "Where did you gain this irreverence from ?"

I've generally tried not to revile around her....and the climate she concentrates in isn't that way...

"Papa said she's a bitch" Taegguk replied , her disposition solid .

Hyungie wasn't the slightest bit cautious with his words I know....but I didn't realize that he loathed Hyeon.... that is another thing I got to know today...

"It's a terrible word , so don't utilize it darling "

No no I'll not free my temper....

"Presently say sorry " Taegguk wavered , looking among him and the gravestone . "You're a decent young lady child , Now come here and say sorry" The kid took a gander at the headstone before she knelt and picked her tiger plushie up "I will not !" And took off towards the open door .

Jeongguk moaned

She has become more defiant after Taetae passed away....

He took a gander at the cop

I really want to rebuff her a bit...but before that I need to hear the pestering man here

He pulled on a sweet yet counterfeit regretful grin "Sorry officer " He said a bit timidly , making the official shook his head "Simply sit back and relax , my nephew is 8 and he's precisely similar to that . So about Lim Hyeona... "

"Indeed ? Shouldn't something be said about her ?"

"She's dead"