XXIII

"Are you certain about this ? " Jeongguk asked , his hands established on his hips as he took a gander at Jiseok .

The other man gestured solidly . " It's not like you ain't paying me any cash for this " He answered back " I'm procuring enough from this , Sir . I believe that there is not a single reason for retreating "

Jeongguk gave him an uncertain look , turning around once to see his home .

His home has changed such a great amount in these months . No , somebody from the outside won't see any distinction , however at that point once more , it's not necessary to focus on the outside picture of the house .

Just Jeongguk knows that this construction of blocks , sand , concrete and Plaster of Paris is just worth a couple million wons for him , Wons he would likely spit on the present moment . This supposed house gives no kind of harmony to him , not currently . It is comparable to a memorial park right now for him .

" Is that everything ? "

" Mhm " Jeongguk murmured , shooting a brief glance at the orange vehicle standing just beyond his home .

He loathed this vehicle with all his might but poor people don't get to pick , subsequently , Jeongguk , a man who doesn't have his very own vehicle doesn't reserve the privilege to whine . He's fortunate that Yoongi was considerate enough to loan his vehicle to him when Jeongguk let him know that he's wanting to go on a get-away with his girl .

And no , Jeongguk generally approves of the vehicle model or any such thing . What he detests is the vehicle's tone . Fucking orange out of all tones !

With that tone , Jeongguk is certain that he will get a ton of undesirable consideration from different vacationers . What did Yoongi find in this clown of a vehicle at any rate ?

" Well , seems as though it's the ideal opportunity for me to go ." Jeongguk declared , peering down at his watch . " See you later ! " He said , gazing toward the other who gestured like an obidient guardian " Have a safe journey , Sir Jeon "

" Thank you . Be careful , Jiseok ah ."

Jeongguk is certain that the other was glad about the fact that he's leaving . Particularly , he must be happy that Taegguk's disappearing , even it's for half a month , Jeongguk is certain that Jiseok is feeling better .

Jeongguk didn't spare the other man a solitary glace before he strolled towards the vehicle , recognizing his girl inquisitively looking at the steering .

Also, did I mention that she is carrying that same teddy bear ? The one Jeongguk despises with enthusiasm now since he does not know how she got it in the first place .

" Hey buttercup , prepared to have a long get-away with appa ? " He said , adding additional pleasantness to his voice " I guarantee that you're gonna have appa's full attention "

Taegguk offered no response neither verbally nor through the appearances all over . She just looked at her father's face blankly .

And afterward she opened her mouth .

" Appa ? Where is Papa ? Isn't he going with us ? "

In some other situation , Jeongguk would've quieted down her with a " I let you know na child , your papa works for God . He'll possibly return when you'll be a decent young lady and eat every one of the vegetables on your plate , particularly the bittergourd " however Dr. Bo had before informed him that Taegguk may be a patient of that godforsaken psychological maladjustment Jeongguk despises with enthusiasm , so he'll not go on with the bullshit game Taehyung began .

" No princess " Jeongguk replied while opening the driver's entryway . He twisted his body a bit to enter the vehicle and when he did , Jeongguk plunked down with a peaceful murmur and slammed the door on his side close .

And afterward he took a gander at Taegguk , a little grin playing all the way on his lips as he mentally wrote down the ideal selection of words to her . " He's gone far away , child . Exceptionally far away . " Jeongguk answered , stretching his arms to put his hands upon his little girl's head as she gazed at him like he's an outsider or something to that effect " He's not a part of our reality any longer , buddy . Papa presently lives in a different universe which is exceptionally close yet extremely distant from us ." He said , his thumb stroking her hair as he offered her chance to handle his response in her little brain .

Taegguk gaped at him like a fish , her earthy colored doe eyes guiltlessly squinted at him before she delivered a boisterous chuckle , starling Jeongguk .

" So what ? " She stood up , her free hand coming up to cover her mouth as she attempted to control her chuckles and Jeongguk really needed to understand what's happening her mind at the present time , something which made her laugh so much .

" So what appa ? Dad simply lives in a different universe ! " She snickered out " Which world does he live in ? Mercury ? Mars ? Pluto ? Venus ? Uranus ? Saturn ? Neptune ? Jupiter ? " She addressed , as yet making a horrendous show with keeping her chuckles in " Has he told you about the aliens living in there with him , Appa ? Tell me ! Tell me ! Tell me ! " She whimpered .

" B-baby- " Jeongguk staggered on his words , astounded at how innocent his little girl is . " Those are planets , honey . Not world . We live on Planet Earth and in a living world . " He made sense of , shooting a constrained grin her direction " I couldn't say whether Papa lives on planet earth or not , buttercup . In any case, he cer-certainly isn't a p-part of this l-living world any longer , buddy . He is not....." He gagged out , the response ending up incredibly hard for him as the words consumed on his tongue .

Perhaps , he ought to have been utilized the 'work' card once more ?

Taegguk's laughs stopped , as she stood by , taking a gander at her almost teary-eyed dad .

" Appa ? " She called him ." Can't we go and live in Papa's world ? I don't have any idea what living world is nevertheless I could do good without that world where Papa is not present with us "