XL ( E )

Warning :

*Mention of Abortion

* Mention of Cheating

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

" You knew that he's going to be escorted back to the behind of the bars , Min-ssi . I don't know why are you wasting your energy in creating meaningless excuses which " The police officer threw another glare at the very much impatient Jimin who just wants to get out of the room " you know , doesn't matter to us "

" But sir " Yoongi tried reasoning " You can check the medical reports if you want ! " He pressed in , shaking hands holding out the huge files " His injuries are pretty severe , sir "

The officer didn't answer, throwing a dirty look towards the timid looking Jeongguk sitting on the bed , who's looking anywhere but at the officer .

" We can delay it though " He offered , starling the other in the room , including Jeongguk .

Yoongi nodded , failing to notice that the only one who is not comfortable with this setting , is Jimin . The younger just scoffed a little bit " But why ? " He asked , earning a surprised look from both the patient and the doctor.

Jeongguk just hopes that Jimin will keep his mouth shut , if not for him , then for the sake of his daughter at least .

" I want some answers " The officer said , his eyes fixed on Yoongi's face , waiting for an objection .

Yoongi turns his head slightly to face Jeongguk , looking for any sign of discomfort on his face . " You can proceed , officer " He confirmed

The said man just bowed his head slightly in gratitude " Thank you , Doctor "

Yoongi didn't answer back , his eyes fixed on Jeongguk .

" Mr. Jeon " He called out , to which Jeongguk just nodded , his eyes facing the bedsheet " I hope you don't mind me asking you some personal questions ? "

" Is it important ? " Yoongi spoke up on his brother's behalf , his eyes narrowing down on the officer .

What is this about ?

" For our Investigation ? Yes , Mr. Min " The cop briefly answered, turning his attention on the tensed Jeongguk again " I am waiting for your answer , Mr. Jeon "

The patient closed his eyes , tightly clutching onto the blue bedsheets under his body " Yes "

It's not like he had the option to say 'no' anyways . Either he said 'yes' or they would've beat him again to get the answer out of his bleeding lips .

" This is about your supposed late spouse " He said , pressuring on the 'suppose' more than he should and Jeongguk caught onto the reason almost immediately.

They still think that he's alive and I'm faking all those medical reports and his death certificate

Jeongguk just sighed a bit , nodding to the interrogator's statement to which the latter took it up as a sign to proceed .

"Did you..." The officer doesn't know how to make this question sound more professional than how his current choice of words gonna make it sound extreme personal " and your spouse....ever hired for a surrogate mother ? "

Surrogate mother ? So now this losers think that my daughter came through surrogacy?

The patient groaned slightly. " No " His reply came out more aggressively than intended " My late spouse , Mr. Kim Taehyung , gave birth to our daughter Kim-Jeon Taegguk . We..." Jeongguk truly didn't knew how to word it out properly "...planned her ! "

More like , he said " screw condoms ! Let's make a bet ggukie ! If we get a daughter , I will be incharge of the reins for the next one year and if it's a son , you will ! Bet ? "

The raven haired coughed slightly, raising an eyebrow or two . " You okay ? " Jimin asked . The former just nodded slightly.

The officer kept his eyes fixed on Jeongguk though , trying to find a single breakout on the accused's usually blank face .

" I'm not talking about Ms. Jeon , Sir " He gritted out , barely keeping in his temper " Did you and him..." He paused for a second " tried for a child before her...through surrogacy ? "

Jeongguk shook his head " Me and him had only planned for one child and that is our Taeggukie ."

The officer nodded , but Jeongguk knew .

He knew that something fishy is going on .

He knew that the officer knows something that he isn't supposed to .

" Well...Mr. Jeon..." He croaked out , his voice down to a whisper now almost " Did Mr. Kim had any partner before you ? Someone you are aware of ? " Jeongguk can feel the coldness from the air around him seep in his veins " Or any affair perhaps? "

Jeongguk knows that the officer has his hands on something he shouldn't.

And he knows that very well .

There is no way to deny now .

Or lie .

He is trapped .

Jeon Jeongguk is trapped .

"Jung Seolha..." He whispered out

" Pardon , Sir ? "

Jung Seolha

Jeongguk feels nothing but pity for her . Poor girl fell for the fuckboy of the college , aka , Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, immensely popular among girls . Even the elite ones .

" Jeongguk ah , he is straight. And even he was interested in boys , it's his unofficial rule that he doesn't date the person he sleeps with. Heard his dick game is top class . You sure you can tame that beast ? "

Seolha defied the rules though .

She slept with him , manage to score him as her boyfriend.

And became his baby mama too .

Poor girl , if only she knew....

"Ggukie "

Jeongguk still remembers how Taehyung clinged onto him that night

" Gguk ah , I killed my child....I killed them...."

" Jung Seolha " Jeongguk spoke out

" Her name was Jung Seolha "