XI

"Blessful Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Taeggukie , happiest Birthday to you~" The ensemble finished with Taegguk blowing off the candles as Hoseok helped her to took up the blade and use it appropriately .

The principal cut clearly was offered to Jeongguk's mom while the accompanying one caused somewhat of a squabble among Hoseok and Yoongi in light of the fact that Taegguk can't settle on who she'll give it to . Finally the more established male surrendered the piece for his more youthful sweetheart , making Jimin utter a little ' we are screwed' accordingly and an obscure male close to him gave him a menacing glare .

Before adequately long , the group's consideration redirected from the occasion and they decided to partake in the time left before the call for early lunch shows up with their own issues .

Uproarious babbles occupied the room with infrequent sound of ringing of wine glasses , everybody partaking in the day however much as could be expected .

With the exception of one .

" Kookstar " Jimin called for him , a little plate in his grasp containing a piece of the birthday cake " Here you go "

Jeongguk neither took a gander at him nor did he said anything , taking the plate quietly while his cold eyes are caught up with checking a specific kid's activity .

Taegguk has immaturely tied the teddy bear on her rear with an old piece of Taehyung's clothing , her energetic hands chopping down a piece of the enormous cake .

" Jeongguk " Jimin murmured , tapping the other's back " I know that at the hour of his burial service , we looked for a similar doll yet sadly we didn't got it , perhaps in light of the fact that he... y'know he kept it some place where we didn't looked as expected ? "

Once more, jeongguk didn't answer , deciding to get the cake to take a chomp .

"Gguk " The more established male's voice sounded nearly crying " It's her birthday , kindly don't — " The said man turned his head to take a gander at the other , his cold eyes giving shudders to the next's spine .

" Thanks for mindful , hyung however I'm her dad . Not a beast "

Jimin shook his head immidiately " No Gguk , I don't mean it like that "

" Didn't seem like that when you called me a killer infront of the entire emergency clinic " The more youthful giggled while holding down the plate on the table next to him , seeing the incomplete cake causing Jimin to feel regretful .

He shouldn't have opened his mouth .

" You ! " Hoseok and Yoongi battled to hold their better half back from attacking " You're a fucking killer Jeon Jeongguk ! You and your daughter fucking killed Taehyungie ! You hear me Jeon ?! YOU HEAR ME MONSTER ! "

The more youthful didn't uttered a word , his hands playing with the cold fingers of his late spouse while tears ran down his cheeks .

" LEMME GO ! " Jimin yelled by and by , his elbows running into his most established spouse's ribs which made him flinch however Jimin was too occupied to even consider minding while Hoseok battled to keep the more youthful in his hold with his 7 months particularly pregnant tummy " HE ISN'T JUST A FRIEND TO ME ! HE IS MY BROTHER , HE IS MY FAMILY !! I KNEW YOU WERE BAD NEWS !!! I KNEW THAT MOTHERFUCKER ! However I LET YOU HAVE HIM ! Furthermore, YOU REWARDED ME LIKE THIS JEON , YOU FUCKING REWARDED ME LIKE THIS ! "

Heavens knew that the silver head didn't mean any of those words . Yet, at that point , it was like he was moved by another person and he needed to spit such words at somebody who he considers as his more youthful sibling .

" Princess ? " The young lady immidiately turned around , colliding with her father's opens arms and immidiately covering her face on his buff chest . " Apwa !" Her stifled voice was heard , making Jeongguk peer down and meet a couple of shimmering chocolate earthy colored doe eyes taking a gander at him with all the affection on the planet " I lub you appa ! "

Jeongguk grinned , his colossal arms driving her more into his hug " I love you too my princess "

The young lady laughed , standing up on her little toes to establish a little kiss on his cheek .

Jeongguk did nothing consequently , his hands folded over her sensitive back leisurely sliding down to get a contact with his teddybear .

It's been months , however his fragrance is still there .

Jeongguk simply continues to fell more deeply for him increasingly more regular in any event, when the proprietor of his entire being isn't even breathing any longer .

What's more, individuals advise him to continue on ? Jeongguk can giggle at this individuals .

" Bun " He murmured , his voice sufficient perceptible for his little girl " Where did you get this from ? "

Let me know you tracked down this from the storage room
Let me know you tracked down this under the couch
Let me know you tracked down this under your Papa's work area
Let me know you tracked down this from my closet
Let me know you —

" Papa gifted her to me " She replied , the grin all over becoming greater by each second , ticking off her dad " Isn't she so gorgeous ? "

Jeongguk quit relaxing briefly , the words taking him out briefly .

Taehyung gifted it to her ?!

He peered down at the young lady , his wide eyes scanning her face for any indication of trick .

Yet, the main thing he sees is trustworthiness .

Unadulterated genuineness .

What sort of joke is this ?!

Will Taehyung come running into the room at this moment and embrace them from behind , as though nothing occurred ? Is this every one of the a fantasy or a bad dream ?

Anything it is , he never needs to awaken .

" D-did " He can't track down it in himself to try and scrutinize the young lady " He g-gave her " He tapped on the teddy " to y-you like..." Suddenly his lips felt like it's drier than the Thar deserts and his throat is consuming , yet he needs to be aware " Papa gave it t-to y-you h-himself ?"

The inquiry felt more like an explanation to the person who asked however Jeongguk is in no condition to say anything more , his shaking wet palms holding the young lady more tight in dread incase she says OK .

say no

say no

say no

Taegguk nodded briefly