XVIII

Warning :
*Mention of severe mental illness

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Today was a terribly awful day and Jeongguk concedes that straightforwardly , his drained stance looking at the entryway as he moves as quietly as he can .

Turns out Chanyeol's mysterious 'psycho' ex looked a bit like his valuable Taehyungie and the more established enjoyed de-faming his ex until the end of the date , which Jeongguk really saw as very irritating , no doubt .

He doesn't know shit about the mysterious man so he considered Chanyeol's demonstrations incredibly foul when the said man encouraged him to trust him .

Consider the possibility that Chanyeol is the psycho one ? Consider the possibility that he was the person who terorrized the poor soul into leaving ?

A street dog yelled with distress somewhere far off as shudders ran down Jeongguk's spine at the frigid sound .

2 more steps.....

He stood infront of the entryway , squeezing the entryway chime's button once .

However, no one replied .

Perhaps Taegguk is occupied ?

He rang the chime once more .

In any case, no one replied .

Jeongguk glanced around . To the surprise of no one , his area gave him similar burial ground vibes yet again .

What's more, it seems like he's the main living soul in the place that is known for death ." TAEGGUK ! OPEN THE DOOR ! "

No one responded to him .

" TAEGGUK ! WHERE ARE YOU ?! " Jeongguk yelled once more , beating on the wooden entryway this time with his exposed knuckles as opposed to throwing away his energy on the entryway ringer .

Luckily , his frantic argues got addressed this time as Jeongguk heard light sound of strides approaching from the opposite side of the entryway and he stepped back a little .

As prior anticipated , not so much as after a second the entryway got opened , wide enough for a grown-up human to enter . Taegguk remained on the opposite side , an exhausted demeanor present all over while she supported Taehyung's teddy bear carefully shrouded like a child .

Jeongguk nearly groveled at seeing her . Sky understands what he would've done on the off chance that the way to his residence stayed shut even after he thumped on the entryway like an eager monster . He immidiately bowed down to her level , enthusiastic arms opening dependent upon her as Taegguk quietly recognized her father's personal breakdown , strolling into his hug as Jeongguk buried his face in her neck .

She smells the very same as my Taehyungie

" Appa " Taegguk whispered out , inclining towards his left ear ; her warm breath tickeling the little strands of hair on his skin " You're late "

" Horribly late "

Jeongguk moved his head back , his befuddled eyes tracking down any hint of joke in his girl's eyes , the hold on her rising by ten folds " Late ? For what ? "

Within momemts , Taegguk opened up her arms , escaping her father's arms with quick steps , her eyes presently drilling openings into her father as dashes of tears ran down her cheeks like twin cascades ; her thick , softlips shuddering .

A band of stray canines yelled uproariously and tragically somewhere far off , and fuck , Jeongguk swears that they're not improving the ongoing circumstance by any means . Regardless , Jeongguk's sixth sense radar is consistently ticking away from the word 'trust' .

" Appa " Jeongguk stepped back a little , something is not exactly right . Taegguk isn't okay . Her tone appears to be excessively cruel.

" How might you dare to make Papa cry ?! " The more youthful gritted out , her eyes loaded with disdain for Jeongguk . She appears to be possessed without a doubt while Jeongguk's brain actually can't handle the allegation presented towards him

What on earth did I do to make Tae-

Jeongguk heaved as the words at long last hitted him straightforwardly , reality separating upon him like thunder " Taeggukie , my precious child , how about we take this inside , better believe it ? " He stood up straight from his previous position , driving the crying young lady's wet and glossy eyes to meet her dad's scared eyes .

" Princess " Jeongguk need to address what is going on appropriately , yet delicately . It's harder to acknowledge yet his little girl may be experiencing Schizophrenia .

His little girl could have fostered a fanciful person looking like her departed father . A fanciful person who is negatively affecting his girl since she doesn't know that her birth giver is dead ?

Jeongguk's heart beats loudly , right at its possibility . Schizophrenia is a very deadly disease and each of the cases which Jeongguk knew about came about in....

NO NO NOT MY TAEGGUKIE !

Jeongguk himself will get her the expected assistance assuming that his presumptions gets confirmed yet he prays to the heavens above to prove his assumptions wrong . Prays that this is nothing but a terrible phase that Taegguk is going through.

At the present time , he simply needs to stop to chat with her . A basic father to-daughter talk is immidiately needed . Furthermore, they can't have it on the off chance that they don't go inside the house .

" Doll " Jeongguk commanded her delicately " kindly move "

To his most extreme joy , the young lady cleared out the way and Jeongguk took the risk to open the entryway generally .

Be that as it may, maybe it was anything but a decent choice , in no way, shape or form when Jeongguk's heart nearly quit thumping when he took in the scene before him with eyes loaded up with only trepidation .

" This is your punishment for making Papa miserable , Appa "