VI

Plunking down on the seat with a peaceful fit , Jeongguk kneaded his scalp gradually in order to dispose of the pulsating torment in his skull .

That cop gave me a fucking migraine . I'm truly needing a hot cup of home grown tea now .

He moaned , eliminating his passed close by hand from his head to push on the red button arranged on his table .

"Good evening Dr. Jeon . How could I at any point help you ?" Jeongguk grinned a little " Give me a leeway off from the conventional language now Y/N ."

The lady from the opposite side delivered a snicker "Okay Jeongguk-ah . Presently let me know what is it that you need ?"

" Herbal Tea" Y/N gestured on the opposite side , recording his request on her scratch pad . " Any idea ?"

"Make it the same way Hyung did" Y/N's grin dropped , the pen between her fingers sneaking off .

Bang !

It fell on the floor yet Y/N failed to acknowledge it , her weeping eyes peering down on the scratch pad as a couple of drops fell on the page , the still wet blue ink spreading all in all page like how malignant growth spread across his entire body .

" Y/N !!!!! Will you gimme the tips of your notorious sangyupsal recipe ????"

" Calm down Tae ah . Ofcourse I'll impart it to you , my bear . However, what occurred ?"

" um....you won't snicker at me right ?"

"When did I ever ? Don't you trust me for sure Taetae ?"

"It isn't so much that Y/N.....promise me you won't snicker at me"

"......."

"Y/N !!!!!"

"Alright OK ! Quiet down ! I guarantee I will not "

" So.....Ggukie just got seen by one of the seniors in the clinical chamber and they're offering him to introduce his perspectives on neurological sicknesses and their cures in an abroad summit....now he's super apprehensive and my rabbit is so near breaking down....So I need to encourage him with his #1 dish on the menu tonight....Now you'll impart your recipe to me , ne ?"

" Y/N ? Y/N !!!!" The uproarious voice starled the lady , causing her to understand that she's still on the call . "Y-your or-request will be there in 10 mi-minutes Jeongguk !" She sqeauked out accidentally , the surpressed cries imploring her to let them out . " Are you alright , Y/N ?"

"Indeed Jeongguk . I'm alright"

Entirely alright .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

" A for Apple
B for Ball
C for Cat
D for...."

" DADDY !" Jeongguk got the young lady from the floor , quickly pecking on her the two cheeks " I truly want to believe that you didn't make JiMin samchon's task hard , right ?" Taegguk shook her head , a wide square shaped grin appearing all over as she folded her flexible arms over her dad's throat .

"That is my sweet young lady" Jeongguk scoured his nose against his kid's , her snickers wringing out the entirety of his fatigue . He then, at that point, turned his face to take a gander at the silver headed boy sitting on the bed " Thank you such a huge amount for dealing with Taeggukie , JiMin hyung - " JiMin waved his hand up high , making the other shut up " It's okay ggukstar . She's my niece as well , don't you fail to remember that . So no need of saying thanks to me , it's my obligation to take care of her after TaeHyung...." The silver head immidiately lamented his statement decision when he saw the little grin depleting from the more youthful's face .

However, what was more terrible that Taegguk had gotten her birthgiver's name and taken a gander at them , a little glare practically indistinguishable from her dad's moving all over " Papa ? What befell Papa ?"

Jeongguk overreacted , fixing his grasp on her girl as a couple of drops of sweat moved down his sanctuary " I-It's no-nothing Honey ! Jiminie samchon here had before conversed with Papa and he said that he'll possibly request that God give him a leave assuming Taeggukie quits pitching fits while eating fish "

The grown-ups in the room anticipated that the kid should quiet down .

In any case, the inverse occurred .

Tears ballooned in her eyes as Jeon Taegguk clamp down cruelly on her base lip , the surface getting somewhat red from all the power she's placing in . Also, it didn't keep going some time before they heard the practically quiet voice of the young lady , breaking their hearts in a moment .

" Why does Papa converse all the others yet Taeggukie.....Is he angry at me ?"

Taegguk gazed toward her dad " Appa....Is Papa disheartened with me ? " Jeongguk angrily shook his head .

Despite the fact that Taehyung realized that male pregnancies frequently end up with unsuccessful labors and it can kill the parent as well , however he actually faced the challenge to convey their kid .

" no darling , your papa- " Taegguk shouted out of nowhere , her little clenched hands punching the pants off of her dad's chest " IF HE LOVED ME HE WOULD'VE TALKED TO ME!!!"

She hopped down from his hug and took off , her piercing cries reverberating in the void hallroom .

JiMin took a gander at Jeongguk with remorseful eyes ," I'm sorry Jeongguk ah..... it's my shortcoming that I raised his name while- " Jeongguk gave him an undesirable look prior to pivoting towards the mirror to remove his tie ."It's alright Hyung.....I can deal with her.....You ought to return home at this point" He gazed toward the divider clock " It's as of now 11 pm . YoonGi hyung and HoSeok hyung should be concerned by now...." JiMin reluctantly gestured " farewell Jeongguk"

"Great evening , Hyung"

Jeongguk heard the room's entryway being shut and afterward heard the peaceful voices coming from an external perspective .

" What took you such a long time Jiminie child ? Me and HoSeokie were sitting tight for you.... "

Also, yakkity yak

When he was certain that they were totally gone , the thundering sound of their vehicle as of now not present in the air.....He discarded his tie and took a gander at himself .

And all he saw was an elderly person with sacks under his eyes , his dried out lips and his stubble previously appearing .

" Taetae H-Hyungie , wh-where are Y-you now ? Your bunbun is h-heartbroken , won't Y-you alleviate him ?!"