XXXVII

" And what did you find ? "

" A journal of the person in question , sir. That Jiseok chap "

Jeongguk delivered a practically calm murmur , his eyes prepared on the two thin figures moving around his protected homestead .

Thank the sky over that those nitwits didn't figure out how to get Taehyung's journal in their grasp.

The specialist shut his eyes , the 'what uncertainties' having a scaled down long distance race of their own in his mind .

Jeonggukie , on the off chance that they did, you will immidiately be condemned to death . Very much like Taehyung was , the specific second he figured out what was happening . Isn't so correct , Jeonggukie ?

" Look ! " Jeongguk moved compelled to split away from the daze he was in , his eyes shot upon to fall on the two men . One of them is by all accounts invigorated .

Brainless mongrels .

The ravenette inclined in a little , to get a superior perspective on their exercises .

One of them is in Jiseok's room , going through his assets while the other remained outside, standing by without complaining to see what his accomplice is so amped up for.

" Yeolhan ! " The man from before emerged from the room , an earthy colored shaded journal in his right hand .

What's more, there's something different in his left hand as well , yet Jeongguk can't detect it plainly from the distance he's keeping up with the police.

Face the challenge , Jeongguk.
Face the challenge
Face the challenge
Face the challenge
Face the challenge

Jeongguk could tell that this two are in-experienced , deciding by the manner in which they're talking about confidential authority matters so transparently , this two are newcomers perhaps .

Simply take the fucking risk !

He took a full breath , prior to inclining in to get a superior perspective on his undesirable visitors .

The anticipating man grabbed away the journal from the other's hand , his eyes examining the journal infront of him like a falcon .

He flipped it open , causing Jeongguk a deep sense of's delight , his eyebrows getting a touch of screwy .

" Doppelganger ? " He read out .

Jeongguk chuckled from behind the wall , his shoulders scarcely contacting the sections of ' NO ENTRY ZONE - BUSAN POLICE '

" Make it quick ! Continue on to the next..." He murmured out , his eyes prepared on the cop who meandered his eyes over the principal page of Jiseok's journal .

" Recording device ? " He stood up , gazing toward the man infront of him who just gazed back at him , sitting in total agreement as him .

What's more, Jeongguk.

" Doppelganger " The specialist mumbled , " Recording device ? " He tossed the inquiry to nobody , not getting what's the connection of a doppelganger to a recording device.

" Out Jeongguk "

The referenced man's jaw fall open after hearing his name .

Out Jeongguk?

What did Jiseok mean by this ? Furthermore, for what reason did he even recorded it on paper ?

" Jeongguk" The one with the journal stood up " Isn't it the person who is the primr suspect of this case ? " The other one gestured ." Kindly take a look at different pages , we can assemble additional hint from this journal if possible.... "

The cop gestured , flipping onto the following page . Be that as it may, his eyebrows got more wrinkled .

" Kim Taehyung "

Jeongguk chomp down all the rage, a major "why?!" attempting to get away from his fixed lips .

" Kim Namjoon "

" Kim Seokjin "

" Kim Seokjoon "

" And..." He began " There's a little cross close to their names . Do you know on why Mr. Jiseok did so ? " The other shook his head

" I'm very amazed frankly ." He admitted , " I don't have any idea who the last three are but....isn't Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jeongguk's better half? "

" Yes. He is " The journal holder replied , " However his current status isn't exactly clear "

" May I inquire as to why ? "

" Huh ? Didn't Supervisor enlightened you about this? "

The other shook his head

" Evidently, this Kim Taehyung is dead " Jeongguk frowned at him .

" Well , that is as per his better half and the 'demise testament' . Isn't it incidental that thought chronic executioner has a similar name ? "

So they actually think that I'm lying ?

" At any rate , hyung " The searcher made some noise , attracting Jeongguk's consideration once more . " I tracked down this too in Jiseok's trunk . Couldn't say whether it can fill a need or not "

The journal holder squinted his eyes . " What?

The other just simply grinned a little , holding up his left hand up high , an old harmed teddy hanging in the air " This "

Taegguk's teddybear

Taehyung's teddybear