XIII

I won't surrender

Jeongguk won't surrender .

Imagine a scenario in which it's a criminal ?

Take a full breath

On the off chance that he needs to ward off a criminal with his exposed hands , he'll do it without even batting an eye .

Also, that is what he's going to do .

Opening the entryway with his hands , The ravenette shut his eyes for a sec to get it together .

And afterward the notorious cold demeanor of the December evenings hitted him in the face , making him shudder a little .

Jeongguk opened his dull earthy colored doe eyes ,just to be welcomed by his peaceful area and the moon-less dim sky above .

The main thing which is making the climate less alarming is the diminishing light post which remains solitary infront of the house arranged only for inverse of his own .

Jeongguk swallowed , opening the wooden entryway a smidgen more to save him the space to emerge and remain on the limit .

He let his eyes meander from the right half of his grass to the left side , however he didn't spot anything .

Nothing until his ears found a little stratching sound from the super left where outright haziness rules during the evening .

The super left where his grave is arranged .

Jeongguk felt his heart stop briefly .

Consider the possibility that — no no this isn't the ideal opportunity for 'buts' and 'what uncertainties'

He stepped on the flight of stairs , his eyes fixed on that particular dull region of the yard " IS ANYONE THERE ?! "

True to form , the main response he got are the Echoes of his own inquiry .

Jeon , are you dumb ? Regardless of whether a lawbreaker is concealing in there or not, for what reason do you anticipated that they should respond to you with a " Yes , I'm here " ?

Be that as it may, right now , Jeongguk has failed to remember the significance of Logic . He is terrified .

Terrified that assuming he stays silent , he'll be for all time lost in the obscurity of the secrets the dull corner is concealing at present .

" I ASKED IF ANYONE IS THERE ?! Respond to ME OR I'LL CALL THE COPS ON YOU " Jeongguk yelled once more , climibing down the flight of stairs as his means gradually drove him into the spot he fears .

Jeon , you've gone out without your cellphone . How are you going to call the police ?

" IM ASKING THIS FOR ONE FUCKING LAST TIME , IS ANYBODY THERE ?! YOU SURELY DON'T WAN' TO BE BEATEN INTO A PULP , RIGHT ?! " Jeongguk can see only dimness as the thick layer of haze welcomed him in , covering him completely with their thickest layers .

You live in the open country , Jeon . You just have two neighbors . While Mr. Choi has his evenings booked with the temporary occupation at the day in and day out open medical store in the town square , your other neighbor , Widowed Ms. Kang , 86 years of age , nods off at 8 . Regardless of whether you yell for help or not , none will be accessible for you .

Jeongguk doesn't have any idea where he is at the present time , he continued to stroll in the murkiness until — " AH ! " An uproarious shout left his lips when he felt his feets slam into a delicate , shaggy material (?) and out dread , his sensory system lost all control of the nerves in his body and he fell butt first on something level and hard (?) , The proprietor of the delicate , fuzzy material pivoting to uncover it's face .

Just to uncover two consuming brilliant eyes

" Meow ! " It canceled prior to running towards the right half of the yard once more . Jeongguk pivoted to see the light post's diminishing light featuring the little dark animal's fragile elements as it rushed away , vanishing from his sight following a couple of moments .

So it was a feline !

What's more, Jeongguk roared with laughter . Whenever he first chuckled such a great amount after Taehyung's passing maybe. What's more, that too at his own idiocy .

" Appa ? " Soon a blinding light fell all over , blinding him briefly before he moved his face out from the bearing of the wellspring of light , just to see the proprietor taking a gander at him with a confounded look all over .

" Appa ? " She addressed once more " Are you okay ? For what reason are you giggling so noisily — " She quit talking briefly as her face became red out of nowhere " Tell me reality ! Was Papa making you chuckle ? "

" Papa— " Jeongguk was befuddled before he peered down .

He is perched on his grave .

Furthermore, Taegguk misconstrued him once more . She confused his quiet with a 'yes'

" Papa is a bully ! " She yelled , her eyes became shiny inside minutes " He converses with everybody except me ! ", She clamp down on her base lip cruelly , the unforgiving effect making the delicate skin tear and a couple of drop of a specific red substance stained the surface . In any case, it didn't make the young lady stop , " Tell Papa that I hate him ! "

" Princess ! " , Jeongguk set him up for the lying he needs to accomplish for the following couple of minutes at the same time . Lying is superior to her little girl despising her other dad who cherished her until his final breath went out . " Don't say that ! Daddy loves you a great deal child ! He cherishes you more than he has at any point adored somebody "

He adored you considerably more than he cherished me and his life

Fat dashes of tears moved down the young lady's bread cheeks , her proud red eyes glanced back at him out of frustration " That's why he fucking always dodges me ! "

No . Jeongguk realize that Taegguk's attitude is fluctuating these days . There's been days when he got severly loudly mishandled by his own girl however he let it slide . However, no . Not once more .

" Jeon Taegguk ! " Jeongguk stayed strong with one quick development , quickly moving towards the wailing young lady ." Control your language ! "

She wants to regard her seniors . She should be shown a thing or two . He'll not allow her disposition to demolish his and Taehyung's standing . He doesn't believe that the general public should bring up issues about nurturing .

" I don't think her folks showed her well"

" I generally realize that Taehyung chap was wasteful . Jeongguk , now that he's no more , you ought to search for a decent gir— "

" No ! I won't control my language ! " Taegguk yelled , discarding the light from her hands as she gradually moved in an opposite direction from the window , covering her face with both her hands " Papa chats with everybody . He even conversed with Seokjoon today ! "

That kid with rich ass guardians who's moving ceaselessly one week from now .

" I'll be going now , Taeggukie ." The young man took a gander at his wrist watch " My parents will lash out on the off chance that I don't arrive at home inside 30 minutes . Farewell "

Jeongguk couldn't accept what his little girl said at this moment , he just stood infront of the window moronically , paying attention to the tragic cries she delivered " W-what ?!"

Taegguk gestured " that's what joonie said, that he , h-he was befuddled when he arrived at the town square since he has never visited our home . In any case, at that point , Papa moved toward him and walked him to our home "

No doubt , Jeongguk was left dazed again for the second time in the same day .