XV

Jeonggguk never contemplated getting back to a similar spot and pay attention to similar week by week tirades from various instructors .

" Mr. Jeon , our school is one of the most esteemed ones in here " The lady talked , tapping the marker held safely between her fingers on the table .

The said man looked hard and long of her , quickly reaching the determination that she is a beginner when he found the joining-date on her id card .

Unfortunate young lady obviously joined just 5 days prior and Taegguk is as of now effective about driving her up the wall .

Awesome.

However at that point once more , it's another confirmation that Jeon Taegguk is to be sure Jeon Jeongguk's own blood .

You mean your own sperm , right ?

Jeongguk scarcely stiffled his giggling , acquiring the consideration of the lady before him who laughed unobtrusively .

Presently I know why Taegguk doesn't focus in my classes . Like father , like daughter .

However much she would rather not keep the uneven discussion on-going , she esteems the standing of her work place as well .

" Sir " She called out , causing the other to emerge from the daze he was in and take a gander at her " Taegguk isn't just ruining her own future , she's causing interruptions for different kids in the class as well "

Jeongguk bore a 'done' articulation , obviously suggesting that her brutal words are no new stuff for the dad .

" I'm anxious about the possibility that that she will be removed assuming she kept up this sort of silly way of behaving "

This is the nth time Jeongguk is hearing this specific arrangement of sentence .

Be that as it may, how did she respond ?

" Excuse me , Miss ? " The specialist shouted out " Can you if it's not too much trouble, let me know how did my little girl respond ? "

To his most extreme amazement , the educator unexpectedly grew pale(?) , her eyebrows wrinkling in dissatisfaction (?)

So I was correct all way along....he wasn't paying attention to me

The lady made a harsh face , pushing a little slender copy in the other's limp hands " Ms. Jeon conceded that you got her work done when I stringently requested each of my understudies to avoid that ! " The educator slammed her clench hand against the table infront of her , the abrupt sound starling different instructors in the staff room and some of them even gazed upward , imperceptible question marks in a real sense looming over their heads ." Sorry...." She murmured modestly, the resentment dissolving from the humiliation .

Then again , Jeongguk is stunned no doubt , his wide eyes taking a gander at the open copy in his sweat-soaked hands .

Schoolwork ? Which schoolwork ? What is she referring to ?

" What schoolwork ? " He muttered , nearly lamenting when he saw the fury getting back to her eyes immidiately .

" Mr. Jeon " She made some noise , delivering a full breath in order to dispose of her displeasure " Ms. Jeon conceded infront of the entire class that you got her work done "

" Me ? " The lady doesn't have the foggiest idea who's she screwing up with by constraining on this unfounded indictments on him .

" Yes you Sir " The lady smoothly answered " Quoting Taegguk — ' Papa generally gets my work done ' "