XIX

I really need to keep a track of the chapter numbers 🥲

Warning : Mention of drugs

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

" Mind letting me know what are you doing here at....." The man peered down at his wrist watch " 3:03 in the first part of the day ? "

Jeongguk jeered , reclining at the seat behind him " So ? For what reason are you being so emotional ? " He asked , feigning exacerbation at the other " This is your work place ,not your own home . It's your responsibility for taking people's problem into account "

The other didn't even moved an inch from his prior place , frowning at the more youthful " And my responsibility is to give equity to casualties of various wrongdoings performed by notorious crooks " He said , drawing nearer like a hunter , all his steps determined as he scowled at Jeongguk who glared back .

" Somebody fucking broke into the house ! " Jeongguk yelled , beating on the table with his bound hand , the boisterous sound awakening a couple of hoodlums in the cell " Yo bull ! Can ya kindly tone your loud ass voice ?! Individuals are attempting to rest here ! " One of the hoodlums yelled , just to get disregarded .

The cop scarcely figured out how to diminish his displeasure , his restless eyes filtering the man infront of him with colossal scorn " And I sent my best men there , Sir . They didn't find anything " He spitted out , making Jeongguk's eyes extend briefly before he pulled it together .

" I'm the observer ! At the point when I went into the house — " Kwon held up his hand up infront of the other's face " And that implies what ? You can be lying as well " He said.

" For what ? What will I gain from lying ? "

" Insurance cash " The official gritted out through his teeth " We keep records on everybody , Dr. Jeon . We realize how much loan you took for your better half's treatment and we additionally realize that you're still under water ."

Jeongguk is staggered . This individuals are fucking whimsical . Indeed , he actually needs to pay a great deal to the bank yet that doesn't imply that he'll...No ! Never ! He won't ever do that .

A very laugh left his lips ." I see " He replied , investigating the other's shocked eyes .

This fight is his and he'll battle until his mind , body and soul implodes out and out .

" Thank you such a great amount for squandering your valuable time on me and my lies " He said , standing up from the seat .

The official sat idle , aside from watching him like he's terrified of the specialist .

" Y'know Officer Kwon , Dr. Jeon Soyeon is my cousin " The specialist informed , peering toward the other man like a bird of prey .

The cop's eyebrows wrinkled in disarray

" Who is — " One sneer from the specialist and the other realized something's horrendously amiss with him or the specialist Jeon Soyeon .

" As far as I probably am aware , your niece was conceded in medical clinic around 90 days prior , under the consideration of my cousin , Dr. Jeon Soyeon , for overdosage of drugs . " Jeongguk said , seeing how the official's face withered . He understands what he will say straightaway .

The specialist kicked the chair to the side , strolling nearer to the cop who made a stride step ; just to track down that there's a wall behind him despite his good faith . He searched for alternate ways of getting away yet tragically , he's caught by 3 walls from back , left and right .

Jeongguk effectively cornered the man , his eyes arguing with him to not express the unforgiving truth .

However, Jeongguk couldn't care less . In the event that this one threatning can secure a bit of Taegguk's future , he can envision himself turning the entire city to cemetery for the rest .

" Remember this Ggukie , regardless of what happens, consistently pick Taegguk over everything when I will not be there with you later on "

"....and she's working in Yeongsan division , right ? However, I heard that an individual's criminal record ought to be clear to serve the public authority " Jeongguk murmured humbly , yet enough boisterous for the other .

" Dr. Jeon — " The specialist held up his pointer finger infront of the other's dry lips . " Shh . Does Superintendent Bo has at least some idea of this ? " Jeongguk grinned pleasantly . " Or do you need another person to tell this to her ? Maybe a long letter from an obscure location with photographs and clinical testaments ? "

The official gulped and shut his eyes ." Tomorrow evening " He inhaled out " We'll check the cctvs close to your home and I'll send the criminological group to your home by tomorrow night . Is it alright to you , Dr. Jeon ?"

" More than OK "

Good Boy . That was so easy , wasn't it ?