Preface

SYNOPSIS

It was always strange how Dumbledore knew everything, right? What the story  failed to mention was that Dumbledore didn't necessarily act alone. A name was erased from history.

For Katerina Aydin the only magic that ever existed was the one in books. Yet, after being brutally murdered she is transported into the world of Harry Potter.

Not only was she given a second chance at life, but this time with magic. She was tasked with turning the tide in the war against Voldemort. With her abilities to foresee the inevitable future she became a spy for Dumbledore, a Death Eater. She was Dumbledore's secret weapon.

Everything she did, had a purpose and that purpose was to make sure Harry Potter could one day triumph against Voldemort. And when a certain platinum-blonde git, Draco Malfoy, enters her life, duty and destiny becomes tangled with her lust and salacity, and she doesn't know if she wants to kiss him or kill him.

This book is for mature audiences. 

It is a slow-burn,  enemies to lovers, Draco Malfoy x reader fan fiction. 

It is currently ongoing, so be ready for a wild ride of spice, smut and plot! 

A little taste for what is to come ;) 

He carried me to the table, his hunger unsatiated by the kiss we shared earlier, he wanted more. 

I wanted more.  

"Say to me again what you said at the Yule Ball," he said breathlessly, his eyes filled with lust and desire.

"What?" 

"Tell me that you hate me," he says, his voice hoarse. 

"I hate you," I said caressingly, "I hate you so much, I can hardly think of anything else." 

"God, Kat," he moaned against my lips as his hands trailed up my skirt and his fingers grazed my inner thigh.