ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

(𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Mikaelson was in shock to find out how Brian was a cop and had been undercover just to spy on them, Hope gasps knowing how her older sister was going to get heartbroken. "Oh shit."

Sofia nodded at Hope's words, she liked Brian and now that she knows that he was a liar and had lied to her daughter for months now all she wants to do is beat the hell out of Brian. "I'm going to kill him."

Amelia's body tense, glaring at him crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you even talking about?"

Brian said nothing, just stared at her knowing that he screwed up badly and that there was no way back.

"Brian, what is this?"

Brian eyes soften as he looks at her. "Ever since the first time I met, I've been undercover, I'm a cop."

Tears began to form in her eyes as her heart shattered into a million pieces, he lied to her, to everyone and they all had fallen for it, especially her. "Oh, you bastard, you bastard."

Amelia began to storm away as she tried to keep her tears at bay. Brian ran up to her and grabbed her wrist. "Ame-"

"Don't!" Amelia snapped as she pushed herself away from him . "I trusted you and you lied to me, did you sleep with me so you could come closer to me and Dom, was I just a toy for you."

"No lia, you're not a toy, you were never that, Amelia you're something more." Brian looks at her as his heart aches as he sees tears running down her face, hating himself for losing to her for months and putting her in pain. "And I'm sorry if you feel like I used you but I didn't everything that we had was real."

Amelia wipes her tears away and stops in her tracks. "Vince was right I shouldn't have believed him but I was stupid enough not to because I lo- you know what it doesn't even matter everything that we had was fake."

Brian shakes his head and brings Amelia to his chest as he holds her when he hears her sniffling. "Nothing was fake Amelia, you have to believe me."

"But I don't! you hurt me Brian, you made me love you, but our relationship was fake." Amelia cries out.

"I'm killing him for hurting her." Klaus said as his hybrid eyes showed as his heart ached seeing his daughter crying.

Elijah fixes the cuff on his suit. "I agree with you Niklaus."

Kol looks in shock. "That the first Elijah agrees with Nik."