ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Bloody hormones," Klaus said as rub his head. "My love, why don't you take a nap? You can get very cranky when you don't have one."

"No!" She snapped, making him roll his eyes before picking her up bridal style and sitting on an empty couch where he had her on his lap with her head tucked under his chin.

He had one hand on her belly, softly rubbing it while he felt his little girl's kicks that brought a smile to him.

"You know, you don't have to leave." Stefan as he follows Amelia walking down the stairs with her luggage. "You could stayed."

Amelia sighs knowing that she as well didn't want to leave her uncle. "I know but I want to leave before I kill Elena and I won't be sorry."

Stefan sighs, he hated that Amelia was leaving and not knowing where she'll be going whether or not that she'll be safe but he also knew that she wouldn't leave just like that. "What did she tell you?"

Amelia waves it off. "You know the usual...but I should go before this Klaus guy comes to mystic falls and finds there is no doppelgänger to sacrifice."

Elijah looked at Stefan confused, seeing as he had never once seen Amelia in the boarding house or anywhere in town when he thought about it. "She was still mystic when I came."

"Yes."

"But I've never seen her around."

"Because I had always made sure she was safe." Stefan tells him as Amelia safety was all it mattered to him.

Stefan nodded his not her to leave. "Okay but send me a letter so I know that you're okay."

"I will, uncle Stefan." Amelia reassured him as they walked out of the house and to the car that César had given her.

"So where are you going next?" Stefan questioned.

Amelia had thought about it, she knew the place she was going next will be the place where her mother had promised her when she was 12 that one day they will take a trip to a place where there was music, art, culture, where the party never ends a place where her father had love and that place was in New Orleans.

Klaus looks at Sofia who was peacefully sleeping with a small smile, as he heard Sofia telling their daughter about New orlean knowing that one day he had promised Sofia that he'll take her but ended up breaking every promise he made to her.