ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

(𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Amelia and Dom kept their heads down as Brian pulled the FBI impound lot as Brian held his badge to the guard. "502, Wet Reckless. I need a 48-hour hood."

The guard eye Amelia, before looking into the back as down turned his head to the opposite window, hiding his face from the guard view.

"Out back. Any spot you can find." The guard spoke.

Brian drove to the back parking lot, parking the car as the three got out of the car both Amelia and Dom looking at Brian with doubt written on their face.

"Of course they will have their doubts; they're basically leaving the car in a FBI impound." Kol says as he shoves more popcorn into his mouth.

"You sure about this?" Dom asked Brian.

"Yeah." Brian said, looking between the two torettos. "The last place they'll check: their own impound yard. Trust me."

"Are they really draft that they won't check their own impound?" Davina says, making Stefan and Sofia nodd. "Huh, then they are really bad at their job."

The two torettos gave each other a look before nodding at Brian as the three began walking back the way they came from.

"You know." Brian spoke looking at Amelia. "I've been thinkin. When you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine too."

"Yeah."

"Yeah." Brian nodded his head. "So now you owe a 10-second car."

Amelia laughed looking Brian with a smirk. "Then you have to ask Dom for a 10-second car, it is his plan after all."

"Is that right?" Dom said looking between the two which Amelia nodded.

"Yeah."

Dom suddenly walked up to a car as he hit the window with elbow unlocking the door and pulling it open making Brian grin as Dom smirks. "Now we're even."

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Amelia mumbles as she gets inside the back seat of the car.

"My poor little Bambi." Sofia says with a pout.

"I still can't believe Amelia is Klaus' daughter." Hayley says looking at Klaus then at Ameli.

Klaus looked at Hayley offended. "What are you implying."

Hayley shrugs. "I mean that Amelia is beautiful and you're just plain out ugly, I guess Amelia got lucky taking her mother's looks."

Everyone snicker at Klaus' offended face.

A knock sounded on the door of the safe house that Brian had taken them, Brian leaving to answer it as Amelia stayed in her position sitting on the couch as she applied pressure on her wound.

"Is this your way of keeping me away from them?" Mia asked Brian sassily as she entered.

"You're the only one I could call." Brian shrugged.