sᴇx ʜᴀɪʀ

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Amelia walked inside the toretto's house with a grin after Brian had dropped her off after their fun activities they had done.

"So you got laid." It was the first thing Amelia heard Mia say.

Amelia looks at Mia with her head tilt. "What makes you think that?"

"Lia, you have sex hair, and that's not the dress you left with." Mia tells as she points to Brian shirt and sweats that he let her take it. "Also you have this sex glow on you."

Amelia gave Mia a look wondering how she knew her sex hair. "How do you know what my sex hair looks like?"

"Lia, I've been your cousin for years and seen you walk in this door after a one night stand with sex hair, how can I not know what your sex hair looks like?"

Amelia nods knowing that Mia was right, Mia had seen her walk inside the house with sex hair before after her one night stand.

"I wonder who she takes after from." Kol said, looking at klaus.

Upon feeling eyes on him Klaus turns his head to see his brother looking at him. "What are you looking at me for?"

"Nothing Nik."

"Kol everybody has a one night stand." Rebekah tells him.

"Well I'm going to go shower and go to Henry's to design my car but I have to figure out what sketch I want." Amelia tells Mia as she walks up the stairs.

"No wait! You didn't tell me how the date went." Mia said running upstairs going after Amelia.

Amelia laughs as she runs towards the bathroom locking the door as she hears Mia knocking on the door.

__________

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Brian kneeled beside Amelia as she was sketching a design for her car, his arm wrapped around neck as he leaned into her. "Looks good." He complimented.

"Thank you." Amelia smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"I would like to have him as my future son in law." Sofia said, seeing as Brian made her daughter  happy.

"He will become part of our family." Rebekah said.

"So that means I will have a brother in law." Hope asked, making them nod.