ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴇʀᴀsᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)Italics- the show, flashbacksBold-reaction

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)
Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

June 6, 2008

Not A lot has happened in the past four years. Amelia had decided to stay in New Orleans. She wrote a letter and sent it to Dom through magic letting him know.

Over the past four years Amelia had Thierry had grown close, Amelia came to terms as she liked Thierry as a brother as Theirry saw her as a little sister, she had told how she has the love for cars as he told her he has the love for music.

Four years ago Amelia had heard Klaus Mikaelson was back in New Orleans, Amelia had never once seen Klaus but there was this one time as she was ready to hex his ass for what he did to Thierry.

"She was in New Orleans the same time we were there." Kol said to his family. "And we never once noticed."

"As I think about it, Kol is right." Freya said. "Our niece was in New Orleans the whole time and we didn't even know."

Hayley looked around the room confused as they were talking about Amelia being under there to make the whole as they didn't even discuss how she wanted to hex Klaus for what he did.

"Is anybody going to talk about how Amelia wanted to hex klaus." Hayley said as she was just ignored. "No, okay then."

But Thierry had stopped her from doing so, telling her that he was fine and to let it go, so that what Amelia did she let it go for him and spent most of her time with him in the apartment until one day he didn't even come back.

She began to worry as he had alway returned back on time, so she made a decision to go look for him even though it was risking she couldn't bear to lose him as she had already lost one brother figure, she didn't want to lose another.

Walking for 20 minutes Amelia had picked up his scent following along to an abandoned building seeing two figures back that were facing her as she was about to walk closer towards them.

But everything happens too fast as the figure went behind Thierry ripping his heart out of his chest as Amelia hand covers her mouth to muffled her scream.

Elijah winces at the fact his niece had seen how he had killed somebody that was important to her as he didn't even notice that she was right behind them.

"Oh bloody great Elijah killed somebody she cares about." Kol said sarcastically. "If she didn't dislike us then, she is definitely going to dislike us now, so good job Elijah."