ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀ ᴋʟᴀᴜs

(𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"What!" Everyone in the room said as they stood up from their seats.

"What did she say?" Rebekah spoke as she looked at the screen.

"Did we hear the same thing?" Kol tells Davina as she looks at him.

"Depends on what we both heard."

Klaus stood in his spot not believing the words that had come out of his daughter's mouth. "What the bloody hell did she say?"

"Let's rewind." Stefan says with a mischievous smile.

"I'm pregnant." Amelia started with a smile.

A thud was heard as everyone looked at Klaus seeing as his face was planted on the floor.

"Nik!" Rebekah squealed as she ran toward her brother with her siblings and spouses following behind her as she turned him over. "Did he just faint?"

Hope looked at her father worried seeing how he was unconscious. "Is he dead?"

Kol snickered seeing this as karma for his brother a thousand years worth of karma and he couldn't be any happier. "No, I'm pretty sure that he died, like dead, dead... oh well may he never rest in peace."

Stefan laughed as he was still recording what was happening, he couldn't believe that that big bad hybrid had fainted hearing his older brother was pregnant.

Sofia recovered from being shocked as she turned to the Mikaelson family seeing as they tried to wake up an unconscious Klaus as she shook her head and walked closer to them. "Here let me help."

The Mikaelson family move away from Klaus as Sofia with the help from Hope kneels down shaking him slightly as he still didn't respond as Sofia shrugged before raising her and slapping him on face, shocking his family seeing as he slowly opened his eyes.

Sofia looked up seeing as the family was staring at her. "What, he is awake isn't he?"

Hope helped Sofia to stand up as Elijah helped Klaus who looked confused on what had happened.

"What the bloody hell happened." He asked his family as Kol smirked at him.

"You bloody fainted." Kol smirks knowing that he will never let that go. "Klaus you wanna hear something shocking."

Klaus narrowed his eyes on him. "What the bloody hell you are talking about."

"Kol." Elijah warns as he sees the mischievous smirk on Kol's face.

"Your oldest daughter." Kol started off as he ignored Elijah's warning. "Is pregnant...congratulations Klaus you're a grandpa."

Klaus froze as he now remembered what happened, his daughter, his first born, his little Bambi, his little psycho, his little criminal, little racer is pregnant, Klaus attempted to say something else, his heart rate began to pick up, beads of sweat quickly covering his forehead. Before anyone could do anything, he collapsed, his body falling straight back to the floor.