ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Present day
November 5 1993

Amelia was shown on the screen leaning against the door as she had tears running down her face holding onto a picture.

"Why do I feel like this is already a bad start?" Hayley said as her eyes were red and puffy from crying as she saw Amelia crying for klaus.

"Maybe it is." Sofia said softly as Klaus who still had his arms wrapped around her not wanting to let her go.

"Lia." A male voice was heard.

"Go away Dom." She Said to him,

"Please let me in, don't shut me out please." Dom said from the other side.

"Just go away, I just want to be left alone." Amelia told him as she held back a sob as she held the picture close to her.

"This is what I saw from my vision." Hope said softly, making her family and Sofia look towards her.

"What." They all said

"Yeah this is one of the visions I saw and the other one when Amelia was five." She tells them.

"Do you know what happens in this vision?" Freya asked.

"It didn't really show me much, just this part we are watching." She told her aunt.

Dom sighs knowing that she was still hurting from the news that was given to their family four months ago. "Okay...when you're ready just know I'm here, we're here for you just know that you don't have to go through this alone." He told her, he waited for a response from her but never got on so he began to walk

"Why did you have to go?" Amelia said as she looked at the picture. "You promise, you'll be back."

After a few minutes of being left alone Jack knocked on her door "Amelia, it's time to go." Jack said to her.

Amelia stood up leaving the picture on her bed before  she exits out.

Sofia gasp as she saw the picture Amelia was holding on to and the picture was her. It makes her wonder if something happened to her in future.
________
(Flashback)