ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

(𝒜𝓎𝓁𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓎𝓁𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

The next morning they all stood on the balcony that looked over the city of Rio.

"Let's run through the bases real quick, who do we got?." Brian question.

"First we're going to need a chameleon." Dom says as the fence changes showing Han walking around the city of Rio. "Someone who blends in anywhere."

"What else?" Mia question.

"A fast talker." Amelia answers as the scene changes when a male whose name is Roman who works with Brian back in Florida was seen walking out the airport. "Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything."

"I got that." Brian says with a smirk.

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance." Mia tells the four.

"Then we're going to need someone who's good with circuits." César explains as the scene switches to a man named Tej handling money.

"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls." Dom told them. "We're going to need guys to punch through those walls."

Amelia smirks as she thinks about Rico and Tego." You know we got that."

"What else?" Mia questions

"Utilities and weapons." Amelia's answer to her. "Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position."

"Yeah, what Else do we need?" César said as he thought about his sister.

"Most importantly, we're going to need three precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure, guys that never lose." Dom tells the other.

"I'm really starting to like this plan." Kol says. "So far it's there getting the right people for the job."

"I can't believe I'm watching my niece stealing from a dangerous man in Rio." Freya says in disbelief.

"I feel like there is something new that we learn about her as we watch." Davina says as they nodded in agreement.

"You know we got that." Brian says, making them chuckle as they split up and made their calls.

After making her call with Rico and Tego, Amelia  made one last call towards a person hoping that they can help.

"Wonder who that person is." Sofia questions as Stefan grimaces as he remembers the time that wasn't his finest moment, what he had to do but it was his nieces and nephews asking for help.