ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

The next morning, Brian was seen sitting in the station conference room with two other men, Penning, stasiak and Trina were in the room as they discussed what had happened the night before.

"He was right under your nose the whole time." Superior Hayden said as he looked through his notes. "Now Braga's escaped, both torettos heading south probably long across the border now. Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you're having in O'Conner?"

"You see he also has a very punchable face." Sofia says as she pointed to hyden annoyed as he was blaming brian for what happened.

"Not everyone is going to have a punchable face, my love." Klaus says as he looked towards Sofia, who looked at him annoyed.

"You know Sofia right there are people who have very punchable faces." Hayley says as she looks at Klaus' annoyed face.

Sofia pointed towards Hayley as she looked at Klaus with a smirk. "You see, even your second baby momma agrees with me."

"She only agreed with you because she wanted to sleep with you." Elijah mumbles as Sofia looks towards him.

"You said something." Sofia raised a brow looking at Elijah who shakes his head in response.

"I was doing my job." Brian responded.

"They wouldn't be the first bad guys you help the law's grasp." Superior hyden says.

"As of now, you're being taken off active duty, until this office can mount a formal inquiry." Superiors Owen explained as he stood up from his seat.

"What about Braga?" Brian asked.

"That's no longer your concern." Owen says as he and Hyden walk out of the conference room leaving the other four behind.

"We now know where Braga is right?" Brian questions.

"Customs tracked him via satellites to his home base in rescale Mexico." Trina answered him.

"Mexico is out of our jurisdiction." Penning stated. "The fact is, brass'll be so busy holding conferences over the seizure, we'll state under the radar."

"I thought we signed on to do the right thing." Brian says in frustration as penning looks down on the table.

"He looks so tired." Sofia says that Brian wanted Amelia and Dom to be able to walk the streets free without them having to watch their back every five minutes.