ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

After explaining to Sofia what she had missed when she was sleeping feeling too comfortable and not wanting to move as she missed being his arms making Klaus smirk at Hayley .

As Hayley glared at him as Sofia had no clue what was happening since she was focused on the screen.

"Hello New Orleans." Amelia said as walked on the streets of New orlean with a smile on her face.

Since it was dark Amelia didn't have to worry about being caught by the cops here at New Orleans. As she walked around the city she could see the party that was happening, people walking out the bar drunk, and people painting.

As she walked down further down the street she heard footsteps following her, she let out a scoff. It hasn't even been two days and someone was already following.

Amelia kept on walking until she saw an alley walking a Straight in knowing that the person will follow her there as she leans against the wall until the figure appears as she roughly grabs them and slamming them to the wall as her eye flickers to gold.

"Why are you following me?" She tells the guy, who was wearing a silly hat.

"Thierry?" Marcel asked, confused.

"What the bloody hell he was doing following my niece." Kol asked him.

"I don't know." Marcel tells him. "I didn't even know that they knew each until now."

"You're a werewolf." He tells her like she didn't even know.

Amelia gave him a sarcastic smile. "Really I thought I was a unicorn."

He grabs her by the neck slamming Amelia's to the wall making her groan as she was caught off guard. "Werewolf's are not allowed to be in the French quarter."

"Motus."Amelia said as he flew back, walking up to the guy who was on the floor groaning as Amelia put his chest. "I didn't know werewolves weren't supposed to be in the French quarter, I just came from mystic fall."

He looked at Amelia in shock. "You're a witch as well."

Amelia nodded her head as remove her foot away from his chest heading out to him. "I'll call a truce. I won't attack you if you don't attack me."