ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙɪᴛᴇ ʜɪᴍ

(𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Hi." Amelia breaths out looking at the raven male.

The raven male narrowed his eyes on her. "Who the hell are you?"

Amelia knew who he was, that was her uncle's psychopath brother who kills for fun. "I'm amel-"

Amelia was cut off by her uncle's voice as she slightly tense on not knowing how he was going to react seeing her. "Damon, who is at the door."

"Some girl, I think she lost." Damon said, moving out the way Stefan could see who it was.

Stefan's eyes widened knowing that he didn't have the best reaction seeing Amelia, he was furious on seeing her when she promised to never set foot in Mystic Falls because he didn't want Damon hurting her.

But what he knew is that the Mikaelson and Sofia were going to kill him, mostly Sofia.

Stefan looked at Damon confused, he knew that nobody ever gets lost in Mystic Falls, looking back at the person when his eyes widened. "Amelia."

Amelia shoved her hand in her pocket and slightly rocked back and forth looking over his shoulder seeing a group of people there back to her uncle . "Hi uncle Stefan."

"Uncle Stefan?" The group said together in shock.

Damon looks at Amelia then at Stefan confused. "We had a sister that we didn't know about?"

"Idiot." Kol mumbles.

"You're uncle!." A blonde girl said.

Stefan ignored them and walked towards Amelia. "What are you doing here?"

Amelia looks at Stefan nervously. "I um I need your help."

Stefan shakes his head closing the door behind him as he didn't want the others to listen in but he knew his brother is very nosy and would use his vampire hearing.

Stefan took a deep Breath trying not to snap at her. "What happened Amelia, why are you here?"

"I need help." She tells him softly.

"Help with what!" He snapped at her, not liking her here at mystic falls. "Amelia you promised! you wouldn't step foot in mystic fall!"