ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Both couples went back to their separate rooms knowing that Dom would want some space for himself. Amelia laid her head on Brian chest as his finger played with her hair.

"What did you want to tell me before Vince came in?" Brian asked as Amelia tense before looking up at Brain as she gave him a small smile.

"It doesn't matter." Amelia tells him.

"Are you sure?" Brian says as he stops playing with her. "Because it sounded important."

"We could talk about it later." Amelia tells him as Brian hesitated but nodded knowing that he didn't want to pressure her into talking about it.

"So adorable." Sofia says as she watches her daughter falling in love with Brian all over again.

"Why can't I get someone to play with my hair?" Hayley pouted as Elijah scowled as her.

Kol leans towards Davina as he looks between Hayley and Elijah. "Do you want to make a bet?"

Davina raises a brow as she looks at her husband, seeing his gaze focused on Elijah and Hayley. "What kind of bet?"

"A bet where Elijah would finally snap at Hayley." Kol tells her as he turns his head to look at her, seeing as she was thinking.

"Okay, but what does the winner get?"

Kol hums. "I haven't thought about that, we'll have to come back to that when I figure it out but do you still want to do the bet?"

"I'll do it." Davina says as she looks back at Elijah and Hayley then leaning toward Kol whispering to his ear. "Do you think that he knows Sofia and Hayley are just joking around when they flirt?"

"No I don't think so." Kol tells her as they both looked at each other then shrugged.

"When we finish looking though whatever is in that chip, do you think we will ever live in peace." Amelia confessed.

"I believe that whatever we find in that chip, we will be able to live in peace, no cops, no looking over our shoulders every five minutes." Brian tells her as he smiles softly at her. "Just us."

"Where are we able to go?" Amelia tells him las Brian looks at her with a smile.

"I did, enjoy New Orleans" Brian tells her with a smile.