ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

After taking a shower Amelia walked inside her room, seeing as her room hadn't changed in the past couple of years, her room was clean, cleaner then she usually had it.

"No dust, no trash on the floor or even clothes on the floors, her bed sheet was changed and her room smelled like vanilla. She slowly took it all in that she was finally home.

"I kept it clean." Mia said behind her. "I always kept it clean."

Amelia eyes scans in her picture wall as she looks at them. "I could tell."

There was a moment of silence as Mia watched Amelia scaring through her picture wall before she broke it. "So, how have you been the last couple of years?"

Amelia jumps on her bed as she lay down patting the spot next to her as Mia who happily laid down next to her as they were both face to face.

"I've been okay, it was also interesting."  Amelia softly spoke. "What about you?"

Mia shrugged. "It was hard at first, you know after everything that had happened but over time I've been okay, César has helped me through it."

"Where can I get this sister type of love at?" Rebekah sighs wanting a sister type of relationship like there.

Freya, Davina and Hayley looked at Rebekah offended at what she had said. "What are we, chop liver?"

Rebekah's eyes widen as she looks at her sister and sister in laws. "Oh, right I forgot about you three."

The men and Sofia all snickered as they saw the three girls giving Rebekah a bad look.

"Do you remember that letter you wrote me?" Mia questioned her.

Amelia nods her head looking anywhere but Mia.

"When you wrote me that letter saying that you were sorry that you were sorry that I got stuck in this life." Mia began as her eyes started to water. "Don't ever say that you're sorry because this is the life that I would have chosen over any other life, this is my family Lia, and I wouldn't change it for anything."

Amelia looks at her shaking her head as a tear rolled down her face. "I wouldn't want you to have this life, Mia. I wanted you to have a life where you're not constantly worried about me and Dom. A life I wanted for you is where you go to college, be married, have kids of your own as you watch them grow up."