ʜᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ

(𝓈𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

February 17 1980

It's been six months since Sofia announced she was pregnant, four months since she had tried to get in contact with Klaus again. Ever since she told her brothers that she was pregnant they have done everything in their power to make sure she and her baby were okay.

The Mikaelson family were upset that they didn't get to watch Sofia's belly grow and never got to see when she heard their niece's heartbeat or the fist ultrasound.

"Push Sofia." The doctor told her.

"I can't, it hurts." Sofie whimpered in pain.

The Mikaelson family watches excitedly as Sofia in the past gives birth to their niece and Sofia watches as her feature self gives birth to her baby.

Klaus could help but feel joy watching the woman he loves bring their daughter to the world knowing that he missed so much of her life he wanted to know more about her and what she likes and her dislike.

Hope was excited to watch her older sister being born and to watch her life. Hope wanted to know what the things her sister enjoyed and the things that her sister hated but most importantly she wanted to know if her older sister would want her as a sister.

"Just a few more pushes then you'll have your baby in your Arms Sofia." The blur figure said to her softly as the camera was now slowly zooming out of Sofia profile side to show that she wasn't alone.

Sofia nodded her head and began pushing.

"Gentle Sofia." The doctor told her.

"Breath Sofia." The male figure told her.

She began taking a deep breath before she started to push once again but then stopped.

"I can't. It hurts." Sofia said, looking at the male.

"I know but all this pain would be worth it once you have a baby in your arms" He tells her softly.

"Okay." Sofia said as she once again pushed so she could finally hold her baby.

"The head is coming out, take a deep breath Sofia and then push." The doctor told her.