ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"So, how did the gangs come to be?" Brian questioned Amelia about two hours in of the ride date.

"What?"

"The gang."

"The gang?" Amelia repeated with an amusing smile. "No, we don't call ourselves a gang."

"What do you call yourself?" Brian asked.

"We're a team." Amelia nodded her head. "Actually we're a family."

Brian smiled at her words. "All right. How did the family come to be?"

"Well, that's a whole lot of history." Amelia stated, taking a sip of her drink.

"I had always wondered how they all came together." Davina said, as she thought about how Amelia and her friends came together.

"So do I." Freya told her.

"I've got time."

Amelia smiled at him. "Okay.
Vince grew up with my brother and me although he is a few years older than me. Actually, he didn't ever actually grow up, as you can tell."

"Obviously he didn't grow up as he is still childish, he really needs to grow up." Kol said, making his family look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, kol." Freya said, looking back at the screen.

"But we were friends as kids. And Letty, she just lived down the street I became friends with. She was always into cars, though. Ever since she was, like, ten years old. So, naturally, you know, my brother always had her attention. And then she turned sixteen -"

"And then she had Dom's attention." Brian cut her off with a smile.

Amelia grinned at him. "Yeah, yeah. It's funny how that works, isn't it?"

"How is it that Jesse fits into all of this?" Brian questions.

"Jesse," Amelia spoke with a smile at the mention of him as she thought about her little brother. "Well, Jesse and Leon just sort of showed up one night and never, ever left me, Mia or Dom. Mia said It's just the way my brother and I are, you know. We're like... we're like gravity. Everything just gets pulled to us. You got pulled in by Dom."