ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴇʀ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

It was the next morning, Mia had spent all her night in the police station as agent Stasiak had been grilling her about Dom and Amelia.

Brian O'Connor had stepped out of the elevator as he looked to his left hearing Stasiak talking to Mia who sat there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I need something." Stasiak tells her. "You oughta go out with penning cause right now you're making me look like a fool. Okay? So what's it gonna be? Is Dom and Amelia in town?"

Sofia scoffed looking at the screen, already irritated seeing Stasiak keeping her niece in the police station overnight. "I really, really want to punch his face."

"I know my love." Hayley tells Sofia with a smirk. "Why not torture him instead."

"I like the way you think, baby." Sofia smirks as she sees the flustered look on Hayley.

Brian walks over to Trina's desk and picks up the phone. "Hi. This is a Forsythe in Evidence. I need Stasiak down right away to sign some greenies."

Brian hangs up the phone as he before turning to Trina. "Hey. So, I've narrowed it down to 50 or so David Parks. What I'd like you to do is run the make and model on each of 'em."

Brian turns his head slightly looking in the interrogation room seeing Stasiak leaving the room, making Brian inside the interrogation room. "Hey, Tyler we got a transfer."

Mia rolled her eyes slightly annoyed as she saw Brian standing in front of her. "You want to come with me?"

"It is obvious that she hates him." Marcel said as kol gave him a blank look.

"No really I thought she'll be happy to see him." Kol sarcastically tells him, making Marcel roll his eyes.

Dom and Amelia footsteps were heard as they began to Virgil who was under the car fixing some parts. Amelia grabbed him by his shirt rolling him out as he stared at the frightened.

"Torettos, when'd you get back in town?"

"I'm lookin for a car you did an engine mod on." Dom said, ignoring his question as Amelia had her arms cross over her chest. "Nitromethane tank. Ford full size continental tires."

"Okay, what are - what are you - what are you both doing', coming in here like this, huh? This ain't your scene anymore, bosses. Don't ever put your hands on me again, okay?." He goes back under the car not before telling them. "Say hi to your sister for me."