ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)Italics- the show, flashbacksBold-reaction

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)
Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

It's been two months since Amelia arrived in Mystic falls and where she met her uncle's friends and his annoying girlfriend. If Amelia was being honest she liked Caroline with her uncle better then Elena but it was her uncle who chose who he wanted to be with.

During those two months Amelia had locked herself in the room her uncle had given her, the only times she would go out of her room was for food or when she sneaks out of her room light at night and turns to her wolf form but other then she'll lock herself away from everyone.

There were times where Stefan would be outside her room door hearing her cry knowing that she was in pain and he hated whenever Amelia cried because it broke his heart knowing that she was suffering.

What Stefan knew was that Brian was Amelia's first and real love. Stefan knew that Amelia wasn't the type to fall in love, he knew that she would have a meaningless one night stand so she could protect her heart but he guessed with Brian it was different and fell in love with him.

But he broke her trust, he lied to her, he's the reason why Amelia was now on the run from the cops, her family being broken apart, but in the end she still loves Brian even when he broke her heart.

"I'm killing him." Klaus said as his eyes flickered to gold and vines appearing under his eyes. "I'm killing him for breaking my little Bambi heart."

Everyone mikaelson had nodded her head in agreement knowing that nobody hurts their family and lived for it.

It was late in the afternoon. Amelia was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, tears staining on her cheeks, her heartache.

Amelia slowly sat up on the bed taking a deep breath before she headed off of the bed and into the bathroom turning on the bath as she added her favorite bubble bath. She turned around looking at herself through the mirror as she thought about the memories she had with Jesse, Mia, and Brian.

Her heart hurt as she thought about them. She wanted to make the feeling stop and not be hurting anymore, she hated feeling vulnerable and weak.

"Love is weak." Amelia told herself as she wiped the tear that escaped.

Rebekah looks at Klaus with a raised brow. "Wonder where she got that from."

Klaus glared at her. "Sob off."

Sofia looks at her daughter from the screen with a frown hating the fact that she wants to be there for her.