ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉𝓈)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Its February 17 1994

"Amelia." Jack said as he knocked on her bedroom door. He didn't hear a response so he slowly opened the door to only find his niece sitting against the headboard of her bed staring at the wall ahead of her with no emotion in her eyes.

Sofia gasped as she saw the state of her daughter. She hated herself for putting her daughter through so much after her death.

"Amelia." He called out once again.

She slowly removes her gaze from the wall onto her uncle. "What is it?" She tells him softly

"I just wanted to know what you want to do for your birthday today." Jacks tells her softly.

Amelia looks at him with a blank look. "I don't want to do anything today." She tells him to remove her gaze from him looking back to the wall.

Jack sighs knowing how much she was hurting about her mother's death . He wanted to take the pain away but he just didn't know how. "Are you sure your uncle S is coming."

Amelia scoffs as her uncle Jack tells her how her uncle S was coming when she hasn't seen or heard from him since the funeral of her mother. "Tell him not to come." She said to uncle Jack.

Jack looks at her knowing that she was hurt by her uncle S when he left and ignored her for the past couple of months but he could blame him, he needed some time for himself. "You know he never meant to ignore you these past couple of months." He tells her softly as he sits at the end of her bed as he is trying to get her to look at him and sigh when he can't catch her gaze.

Sofia couldn't help but feel guilty that she left her daughter alone because of the job she decided to do in the future. She wanted to make things right for her daughter so that's what she was going to do.

Amelia didn't bother to look at him. "I just want to be left alone uncle jack." She tells him as she begins to layed down on her side facing the other side not even looking at her uncle.

Jack nodded his head even though she couldn't see him and left her room giving her the space she needed but one thing that he knew was that he wasn't gonna let her go though the grief alone.

______