ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴄʀᴜsᴛ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

August 19, 2001

"She is showing too much skin." Klaus grumbled.

"Nonsense I think she looks amazing." Rebekah told him, making him glare at her.

As Amelia was wiping the counters she couldn't help but think about what she had been through the past couple years and also about the full moon tomorrow night.

"What you're thinking about." A female voice said.

Amelia looks up from wiping the counter and sees Mia sitting in one of the stools in front of her. "Nothing for you to worry about." Amelia tells her softly.

Mia looks at Amelia with a frown. "Are you thinking about the full moon?"

"She broke her curse." Klaus asks Stefan.

Stefan gave Klaus a pity look knowing that he missed everything that had to do with Amelia.

"She did." Stefan tells him.

"How did she break her curse?" Sofia asked him.

"I think it's better if we keep watching so you will know how."

"Yes I'm thinking about the full moon tonight." She truthfully tells Mia.

"Are you going to turn tomorrow night?"

Amelia looks at Mia with a small smile knowing how Mia was worried about her. "Truthfully I still think about it if I want to turn and relieve some stress but then also breaking my bones is something that I don't want to deal with."

Mia nods in understanding, she had been with her cousin when she first turned and when she yelled in pain with her bones breaking. "If you do turn, where are you going to do it because last time you turned was in the house and the living room was destroyed."Mia tells her.

Stefan winces at the memory remembering how the living room was destroyed and not knowing that a wolf could be able to destroy everything in there.

"She destroyed the living room." Hope said in shock.

"Yeah we had to replace everything that was damaged." He tells her.