ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Night fell in the streets of Los Angeles and the streets were filled with people gathered for the race. Most came to race with others who came to watch even though they knew two people who would win.

Back in the toretto home Mia and Letty were impatiently waiting for Amelia to finish getting ready knowing how long the girl takes.

"Come on Lia, we're going to be late." Mia yelled

"Just give me a second." Amelia yelled from upstairs..

Mia and Letty look at each knowing that a second will be a little longer.

"I swear I think that this girl likes to be late so she could make an entrance." Letty tells Mia as she nodded her head in agreement.

"She is Klaus' daughter after all." Marcel said, making them nod their heads in agreement knowing that Klaus does like to make an entrance.

Five minutes later the two girls heard the sound of heels coming from the stairs as they turned to see Amelia walking down.

"I'm ready." She said with a cheeky smile.

Klaus glared at the screen not liking the way his daughter was showing too much skin, he felt as if he would go through the screen and take her back to her room to put on clothes that would cover her more.

He then turns to Sofia as she is sitting between him and Stefan.

"What." She said as she felt him staring at her.

Klaus ignores her getting up from his seat as he kneels down in front of Sofia baby bump.

Everyone was confused on what Klaus was going to happen but once they saw he lean in closer to the baby bump they knew that he was going to talk to her.

You my littlest Bambi are not allowed to date or use any clothing that reveals too much." He said pressing a gentle kiss to Sofia belly but gasping as he felt her kick.

"I guess she disagrees with you." Sofia tells him with a soft smile as he stands up going back to his seat, bringing Sofia closer to him.

Letty whistled as she saw the outfit that Amelia was wearing. "You look hot."

Amelia gave her a smirk. "Careful Letty you're with my cousin and I won't be afraid to take you away from him."