ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"All rise." An officer orders just as everyone in the courtroom stands before the courtroom before the judge sits down. "Please be seated

"They're going to jail." Sofia says. "My little Bambi is going to jail."

"You know I never thought I would see a day where a mikaelson will be arrested." Freya says as she was her niece in an orange jumpsuit. "I mean I had always thought it would be Kol."

Kol looked at Freya, offended as most of his family agreed with her. "Me! Why me? I am very responsible, thank you very much."

"No you're not." Davina called him out. "You once thought that putting foil in the microwave was safe which it was not because you almost burned the house down."

"No need to call me out for that."

Behind the glass window were Brian, Mia and Cesar as they were watching as they were watching Dom and Amelia case, as they sat César wrapped his arm around Mia.

"Please raise Mr and Ms. Toretto." The judge orders just as they both stand up. "I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration agent O'Conner appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr and Ms. Toretto. Their action directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga. However this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime's worth of wrongs and as such I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law."

What Brian was hearing angered him, causing him to leave the room as Mia and Cesar stayed behind. "Dominic and Amelia Toretto you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without the possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."

"They are hoping to go to prison." Sofia says as her eyes gloss. "25 years that's-that's not too long."

"25 years!" Kol yelled as he was beginning to worry for their safety. "They can't do that!."

"They can Kol, it's the law." Davina says.

"Will the law sucks."

Mia tears started falling as her and César left the room meeting up with Brian outside the room as all three began to walk out of the courthouse as they headed toward the car.

"So we're bailing them out." César says as they enter the car, making the other two nodd. "Okay let's do this."

"You know I'm really starting to like this guy." Marcels says, making everyone look at him confused. "What?"

"I thought you liked him." Rebekah told her husband.

Marcel shakes his head. "I do but not as much until now."

"We're gonna see how they bail them out." Hope sequels in happiness knowing that she'll meet her sister once she gets out of this place.

"Whatever they do, I just hope they don't do anything that they'll get on the wanted list." Sofia says as she didn't know how she could handle her daughter, niece and nephew breaking more laws.