ʙʀɪᴀɴ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

It was the day of race war, Amelia cheered on letty as she won the race that she had yet again won. Amelia waited in line in her 1970 dodge challenger in gray with the rest of the cars that were preparing to race.

Hope looked in awe as she saw her sister. "She definitely is a badass."

"I just want to see her beat those sore losers in the races." Kol said, making them nodded in agreement.

"Of course she'll beat them, she's a toretto after all and torettos never lose in a race." Stefan tells them.

Amelia pulled her car up to the line pushing her sunglasses down over her eyes, rolling her windows down.

"Baby." A voice called out, making Amelia ignore him. "Hey baby."

Amelia rolled her eyes and turned her head to the care beside her and her eyes landed on the male figure.

"This is for real racers." The guys said.

"He did not just say that." Sofia said glaring at that male that's on the screen.

"He definitely did."

Amelia smirks. "Then why are you here?"

"Ohhed." The crowd that was surrounding them commented as the man fumed.

"He's definitely going to lose."

"Yes he is, I have faith in my little Bambi."

"You better watch your mouth baby, it might get you in trouble." The man said.

"How about you put your money where your mouth is." She tells him.

"Well, how about I race you for your sweet little ass." The man offered.

Amelia scoffed at him. "If you want ass, why don't you find one of the blonde bimbos back there or better yet why don't you hit Hollywood boulevard."

Amelia reached into her bra and pulled out a wad of cash."You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large right here, right now, so what's it gonna be?"

"Please tell she didn't rob a bank." Rebekah looks at Stefan as he shakes his head. "The how the hell does she had that kinda of money."