sᴏғɪᴀ

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

January 6,1980

Sofia Toretto was in her bedroom looking for her purse as she was already dressed for her appointment that she had since she was eight months pregnant she had to go and make sure that her baby was healthy.

As Sofia was looking around her room for her purse there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in." She said, A male figure entered her room and he saw how she was looking for something.

"Looking for this." The male said as he held her purse.

Sofia turned around and saw that the male had her purse.

"Thank god" Sofia sighs in relief.
" I was looking for that."

The man let out a chuckle.
"I can see that." He said as he pointed around , seeing her room a slight mess.

Sofia smile sheepishly at her brother
" I promise I'll clean up when I come back." She told the man

"Don't worry about it Sofia, I'll clean it for you."

" You don't have to jack." She told him.

"Yes I do, you are carrying my niece and you have to be in bed rest."

Sofia looked at her brother with a soft smile.
"Thank you jack."

"You're welcome little sister." He said with a smirk knowing how she hated him calling her little even though they were three year apart.

Sofia playfully rolled her eyes at her brother knowing how he liked to miss around with her.

"I'm gonna be coming home late." Jack told his sister.
"Do you have anyone to take you to your appointment?"

"I'm taking a cab to the clinic."

"Are you sure I could take you there myself?" He worriedly questioned her not liking the idea of her going in a cab all by herself.

"I'll be okay, I promise I'll call you when I get there."  She reassured him as she grabbed her purse from his hand  that he was still holding.

Jack placed his hand gently on Sofia's eight month belly feeling how his niece kicked her mother's stomach.

"She's gonna be a strong one isn't she?" Jack said looking at his sister.