sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Stefan paced back and forth worrying about both Amelia and Dom as he couldn't help but think that something bad might have happened to them.

"If you keep pacing back and forth you might leave a hole in the ground." Letty said as she leaned against the wall. "They will be okay, they can take care of themselves, mostly Amelia."

Stefan sighs as he stops his pacing. "I know but I still can't help but be worried about them." 

Letty nodded as she took a seat as the others were out getting ready for the party. "How's Mia?"

Stefan smiled thinking about his other niece as he visited her twice a month making sure that she's okay. "She said okay, it was hard at first after everything that had happened but she had César with her."

Letty nodded looking away from Stefan as she realized that when she and the crew met César he had never told them his last name. "By any chance did you ever get César's last name?"

"Yeah, it's Guzman." Stefan tells her, looking at her confused about the question.

Sofia looks at Stefan in shame as the time he had spent with her family he didn't know anything about checking people's background checks. "Have you learned nothing?"

"What?" Stefan said looking at Sofia confused, making her slap her head on her forehead.

"César might have been hiding something that's why Letty was asked, he might not have given them his last name because he knows that they will do a background check on him." Sofia explained making him nod his head in realization.

Before Letty could say anything else they were interrupted by the front door closing, seeing Amelia and Dom standing by the doorway.

"We are in some much trouble." Amelia said as she looked at her uncle's pissed expression.

Letty stood up walking towards the two as she hugged them both not before she mumbled to them. "Good luck."

"That didn't go well, did it" Kol said, making Stefan shrug his shoulders as it was between bad and good.

Yes he did scold them for almost two hours but at the same time he was glad that they were okay and had finally got to see them after years of joy being able to see them."It was in between."