Chapter 48: Inter-Class Relations

Ayanokoji Pov
I woke up in the morning and sat up in my bed.  Oh wait, not my bed, the couch.  I looked over and saw Kikyo sleeping in my bed like a baby.  She had a little smile on her face and she seemed as if she was sniffing the pillow.  Their must be one weird dream she's having right now.  In the meantime, I went to the gym after leaving a note for her.

At the gym, I checked the school forum and I saw a picture of me.  I was eating the salad and I had a shocked face on.  Well, not really a shocked face, but my eyes were widened and it looked like they were brimming with curiosity.  I started looking through the comments.

Demonic_Angel: He is mine ladies, back off!

DominantGyaru: Eep such a cutie!

Booklover: That's my book buddy!

YamaGOD: Idk why you are thirsting over this clown...
399 Dislikes

I guess me looking curious is hot to girls?  The world has a strange way of working.  I sensed a presence however and I looked over to see Koenji standing at the wall.  He looked over at me with a cocky grin on his face.

Koenji: Well, well, well, look what we have here.  Cute Salad Boy, huh?  The female population is thirsting over you big time I must tell you.  It's a shame you have stepped in my way.  If you hadn't, you could just love your days out with your harem and been a happy man with many wives.  But you decided to play with me and I bite back, fufufu.

Ayanokoji: Well Koenji, if you weren't one to allow others to trample over you this wouldn't have happened.  But you had to be weak-willed and let yourself be controlled by a dragon.

Koenji turned his nose up and laughed like a jolly old man before turning on his heels and going to the other side of the gym

Koenji: Watch your back Ayanokoji-Boy, watch your back

I returned to my dorm and I saw Kikyo in the kitchen.  She had on an apron and was making some breakfast when she saw me come in.  She walked over and punched me on the shoulder.  I feigned pain

Ayanokoji: Ow, what was that for?

Kikyo: You left me all alone!  What if someone broke in and found me all alone here?  What do you think they would do to me?

Ayanokoji: Kikyo, no one is going to break into here.

Kikyo: One of your crazy fan girls maybe!  They would kill me if they saw me in here!

Ayanokoji: I think they would be scared of you and leave immediately.  You're rather scary when you're in a mood.

Kikyo: I'll take that a compliment.  But next time if you do that, I'll put ten pounds of pepper in your eggs!

Ayanokoji: Next time?

Kikyo: Silly Kiyotaka-Kun!

Ayanokoji: That doesn't answer my question-

Kikyo: Silly Kiyotaka-Kun!

Kikyo put the eggs down on the table and I sat down as well.  I suppose there was no reasoning with her right now.  She sat across from me and we both began to eat and talk about the day.

Ayanokoji: So do you know if you're going to start a study group or not?

Kikyo: I mean I will if I have to.  Dealing with Yamauchi and Ike makes me want to rip their spines out and shove it up their asses.  You're gonna see a murder all over the news with me being arrested. 

Ayanokoji: Hehe yeah.  Yamauchi seriously annoys me.  I see why Ken got into the school but how did Yamauchi get in?  He isn't smart or athletic.  A complete waste of space.  He has no allegiance either.  Only by those with big assets or those who show affection.

Yamauchi: Mhm that's right, I got a girlfriend!

I'm going to die, you have got to be kidding.  Kikyo walked over to her desk in a catatonic state and sat down.  I stood near and listened into the conversation. 

Ike: She's mean!  Don't you remember when she called you a fatty?

Yamauchi: That is a tsundere my dear Kanji.  She is also very hot if you did not notice

Shinohara: She is not.  She is annoying as all hell.  She acts like she's so cute and hot but she's not! 

Ike: Yeah, for once I agree with Shinohara.  Dump her ass!  She is mean to all of us and is probably just messing with you!

Sotomura: Yes Yamauchi-Dono.  Manabe has called me many mean names and she called you mean names not out of affection but out of hate.

Yamauchi: You just don't understand, none of you do!  I'll show you all.  Manabe-Chan will be my cute girlfriend and she'll tell you all that she never meant it.

Karuizawa: She is probably gonna use you as a spy or something.  No one can like that nor is anyone that desperate.

Hirata: Kei, don't be that way!  Yamauchi-Kun, just act careful.  We don't know he intentions and if she likes you or not yet.

Yamauchi: Oh shut up soccer head before I kick your head around!

Ayanokoji: Yamauchi please calm down he wasn't insinuating anything. 

Yamauchi: All of you need to shut up!  I'm tired of being pushed around by you people!  All of you are annoying and need to shut up before someone curses you!

           This is my time to shine!

Author: Sorry people, it's as shorter chapter today.  I ran out of the good allergy medicine so I'm like dying rn.  Good thing is I just got some so hopefully I'll be better for a better chapter as well.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!