Chapter 53: Evidence

Ayanokoji Pov
The moon rose on another night at ANHS.  Our search for the witness had been unsuccessful so far, the only thing people could contribute was by liking the post and making it viewed by more people.  In the meantime, we searched around but we found no witness.  But that's not to say I didn't notice things.  Kamuro from Class A had acted strange when Sakayanagi had approached us.  Kamuro hid behind the small individual as if that could hide her.

Ring

My doorbell rang.  It was around 8 at night, and people usually doesn't show up to my dorm at this time.  I opened the door and before I could say anything, my guest walked in.

Kikyo: Hey Kiyotaka-Kun, how's it going?  I need to vent so sit the fuck down and listen, ok?

Ayanokoji: Good evening to you too.  I'll get some drinks for you.

Kikyo: At least you are a good host.  The bare minimum.

Ayanokoji: We're talking bare minimum here?  You, as the guest, should not walk right past me and open the door.  The bare minimum is to ask to come in.

Kikyo rolled her eyes

Kikyo: Fine, can I come in?

Ayanokoji: Yes, yes you can.

Kikyo: Why must you be this way?

Ayanokoji: No, why must you be this way?

Kikyo: Tch, well Mr. Host, the BARE MINIMUM is to get drinks for your guests.  So, off you go!

I walked into the kitchen and began to make some coffee and tea.  I purposefully used a tea that was known for its ability to calm people down.  Rose Tea is one of the most popular teas that can calm a person down by releasing a chemical into the brain that will help get rid of anxiety.  In this case, Kikyo was going to need it as I could hear her shouting from the other room already.

Kikyo: Damn that bitch Karuziawa!  She's such a judgmental bitch, she needs to learn to shut her dick sucking lips once in her pitiful fucking life!

Ayanokoji: Mm, is that so?  I agree, she needs to shut the fuck up sometimes.

Kikyo: Sometimes?  No, that ugly bitch should never speak ever-a-fucking gain!  And that small dick Ike always asks me,"Kushida-Chan, want to visit Haruki together and grab a drink after?"  Like shut the fuck up you stupid fuck!

I walked into the room and handed her the tea which she snatched right out of my hand and started drinking it.

Ayanokoji: That isn't very polite.

Kikyo: Oh go jump off a cliff.  I saw you with Ichinose and Horikita.  Quite a playboy I see...

Ayanokoji: I'm not interested in either of them.  I just need to save that waste of space to save the class.  Are you perhaps jealous?

Kikyo: Get over yourself or else I'm going to drug your coffee or something.

Ayanokoji: What the-don't you think that's going too far?

Kikyo: Hm, I don't think so!  Because you are such a playboy, that would be your well-deserved karma!

Ayanokoji: You're jelly...

Kikyo: I'm not!

Ayanokoji: Jelly, you are soooo jelly!

Kikyo: Watch your drink then Kiyotaka-Kun!  Karma is a real ugly bitch.