Chapter 58: Taking Notes

Kiyotaka Pov
Horikita: Ayanokoji-Kun, I want to talk to you.

I was in the middle of talking with the Ayanokoji Group when Horikita walked over to us, her bag in hand.

Kiyotaka: Yeah, what do you need? Is it about the Culture Festival?

Horikita: Yeah it is about the festival and our cafe idea. I was thinking we should go somewhere and request a male server to see the techniques.

Kiyotaka: So we should go to one of the highly rated restaurants if you want to do that. There is a good one I went to a while back at Keyaki, in one of the upper floors.

Horikita: I don't really go to Keyaki so I wouldn't really know what's there. Were there male servers there? We need to make sure there are so we can take some notes.

Kiyotaka: I remember there were. So do you want to go now and check it out?

It was after school already so we had no more classes remaining and we could go and do whatever as long as it followed the school rules. I saw Matsushita walking over to us out of my peripheral vision.

Matsushita: Hey you two, I heard you were going to some note taking for our cafe? Can I come along with you guys, I want to help the class a bit.

Kiyotaka: I don't see why not!

Ken: Ooh, can I come too?

Horikita: Sorry Sudo, I don't think you can keep yourself calm in such a fancy restaurant.

Ken: Oh-oh ok then.

Akito: Psst, it's ok dude, you'll get em next time!

Akito patted Ken on the back as Matsushita smiled at Horikita and I.

Horikita: Matsushita-San, while I have no qualms with you coming with us, why were you listening in on us? That is not an admirable trait that you have.

Matsushita: I wasn't listening in, I was just wandering around and happened to hear you guys talking.

Horikita: Is that so? But you were sitting right next to us right when we started talking to each other.

Kiyotaka: That's true. You left Karuizawa and the rest of the regulars you talk to so you could come over and listen to us.

Matsushita: Hm you could say I did that to listen in, but the girls were talking about their crushes and I wasn't interested. So I came over to sit down and read my book.

Kiyotaka: Ok whatever, you can come with us, but you should not eavesdrop on us again.

Matsushita: I won't ever again ok?

Matsushira finally relented and the three of us left the class. We saw students pass by us, like Ichinose, Kanzaki, Amikura, Kamuro. Wait Kamuro? She was behind Class C and was hiding around in the shadows and in the crowds of people. I was now looking around more attentively and spotted Hashimoto down the hall. He was scrolling on his phone but I could tell he was looking at me and the girls with me. I could also see Ibuki standing against the wall, a little less discreetly than Hashimoto and Kamuro. Ryuen and Sakayanagi were both watching over the other classes like hawks for prey. As we walked past and turned the corner to leave the school, I saw Hashimoto begin to stand up to follow us.

When we got to the restaurant, you could immediately tell it was a high end restaurant. There were massive chandeliers that hung from the ceiling, with plush carpets all over the floor. There was a woman who was at the front desk and she noticed us.