Chapter 44: Draconic Roar: Beginning

Ayanokoji Pov
Referee-Kun: And the winner is, Horikita Manabu, of Class 3-A!

The crowd roared and clapped.  I saw Tachibana drooling as I saw some other people holding her up.  Have you no shame, women?!  Horikita clapped and looked on in awe at her brother.  He stood up high while he surveyed the audience.  He looked at me and then at Nagumo.  Nagumo looked like he was going to commit a crime right here, right now.  His lips curled up into a wicked grin and I could hear his menacing chuckling from here. 

Referee-Kun: In second place, Nagumo Miyabi of Class 2-A!

The crowd once again cheered.  I saw a girl pass out in the stands.  That girl was Asahina.  I saw Kiryuuin filing her nails and staring with an amused look as medics rushed over and picked Asahina up and onto a stretcher.  Kiryama looked livid, looking like he wanted to throw a brick at Nagumo.  Kiryama hated Nagumo with a passion and was the number three Horikita Manabu simp, right next to number two Tachibana and number one Horikita Suzune.

Referee-Kun: And third place goes to Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of 1-D!  Congratulations to all three of you!

The crowd cheered loudly and I saw my classmates dancing and jumping for joy.  Many looked at me with stars in their eyes, others looked with me with hearts.  Ah yes, to be loved by the masses.  Truly, I'm living the dream.  I could see even the perverts celebrating for me.  I noticed two figured away from the pack: Koenji and Sakayanagi.  Sakayanagi smirked at me and Koenji looked at me with a fiery passion and his eyes.  I felt eyes on me as well, but I couldn't tell who's eyes.  Ryuen was sitting back and clicking around on his phone, and I saw Ichinose wave at me before being pulled away into a bear hug by Amikura and her classmates.

Hoshinomya: Ok, listen here everyone~We have tallied up the scores of the teams and here are the results!  In the Third Year, the White Team wins! 

Bam

The results appeared on a massive scoreboard.  Hoshinomya stood on a platform with a paper in her hand and she struck cute poses the whole time.  Chabashira threw an eraser at Hoshinomya and it knocked her square in the head.

Hoshinomya: Ok, sorry Sae-Chan, I'll get back to it!  In the second year, Red Team wins!  And finally, in the first year, Red team wins again!  Now for the Class rewards! 

Hoshinomya flipped to another paper and threw up a peace sign.  While the scoreboard was being worked for the next part, she sent me a seductive look, while doing the 'Call me' gesture.  She stopped when Chabashira threw another eraser at her.

Hoshinomya: Ok, so!  To start with the third years we have~

She began to read off the third year results.  Class A won of course, and the rest didn't matter.  I know my class preformed well with out strategy, maybe not first place, but definitely not last place. Class C and A's performance was good, considering Class C had our roster and Class A was naturally the better of the 4 classes. Class B however had preformed well considering what was going on. Because of the rampant antics of the other classes, Ryuen and Koenji attacking us, Sakayanagi and Katsuragi fighting each other, there was a lot going on, and it was easy for Ichinose to be caught in the cross fire. Ichinose was not weak. She could lead her class through the thick and thin, and this is the first test of that.

Hoshinomya: For the First Years: We have Class B, in first place! We have Class C, in second place. We have Class D, in third place! And finally, Class A, in fourth place. That's not to say we're done here! Let's go onto individual rewards!

The rewards for the top three were a choice between points or extra marks on the next exam. However, there were demerits for the bottom ten, -10 marks on the next exam. This could form a double edged sword for any class: Sure the more athletic and less intelligent students could get more marks, however the intelligent but less athletic, or simply the less intelligent and less athletic students would suffer even more. Class D had gone for a safe approach of pairing the strong and weak together. We may not get too many rewards, but we won't get too many demerits.  Hoshinomya talked about the other years, Elder Horikita and Nagumo taking the top ranking in the other years.