Chapter 53.5: Grotesque Love

Kushida Pov
I moved into Kiyotaka's closet as he went to open the door for whoever was ringing the doorbell.  I pressed low to the floor of the closet as I heard the front door open up.  If I were caught here, rumors would definitely spread that Kiyotaka and I were in a secret relationship and then there is a chance our popularity would tank.  Much like idols can't date lest their popularity drops, the same rule applies for popular people. 

As I pressed into the floor, I began to level my breathing when I smelt it, the same smell at the sleepover here in this dorm: Kiyotaka's scent.  It was in the bed I had slept in, and in the closet where I was hiding.  It was so good! Without thinking, I moved towards the hamper that was in the closet.  I peeked in and the wonderful scent wafted out from it.  I reached in and picked something out: A pair of underwear, specifically Kiyotaka's underwear!

A/N: Seriously wtf am I writing?!

I smelt it and even thought it had the scent of detergent, it still smelled of Kiyotaka.  I could feel my face flush as I put the underwear into my skirt pocket and breathed deeply to calm myself down.

Kushida: Kikyo, what are you doing?!  You just stole a boys underwear! 

Hornyshida: Oh but even you can't deny he is cute as fuck!  He's smart, strong, real handsome, and a real cutie!  He wouldn't notice one pair going missing anyways would he?  Just embrace it!

Kushdia: Get a fucking grip!  I should not be doing this, and I should put them back where they belong!

Hornyshida: But when else will you have this chance?  Just take it!  Pleeaaaase.  Preeetty pleaaaaaase.

Why do I even want these so much?  Fine I'll take them.  It won't hurt anyone.  Why is it so quiet out there?

Same dialogue as next chapter, I'm just Lazy Author today soooooo

I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.  But instead of heading right to the elevator, I took a left and reached the end of the hall.  There was a small nook where I hid and began to watch the doors like a hawk.  Finally, the bitch showed up.

Kamuro Masumi, Class 1-A.  She works for Sakayanagi I think.  Why is she at Kiyotaka's room?  Are both of them perhaps?  No, no that isn't a thing.

I stayed outside for a few minutes and eventually saw Kamuro leave the room.  I could see a small blush tinting her cheeks.  Just what the fuck happened in there!  If I had no cares, I would rush in and ask him but then he would know I was stalking-no watching him.  He saw her out and looked over and I threw myself behind the wall.  Had he seen me?

I heard his door shut and I peaked around the corner to see he had gone in.  I crept to the elevator and into my room where I went to bed with. Teddy bear Mii-Chan gave me.  I held the bear close and I for some reason thought it was Kiyotaka.  I hugged it tighter against my chess as I stood up and placed the stolen prize at the bottom of my panty drawer.  No one would go through there so it would be safe.  Now the bear smelled of Kiyotaka.  I don't know what I'm doing right now.  These feelings for Kiyotaka are so weird.  I don't know what im feeling.

          This requires more research

Lazy Author: Seriously, what the fyuck did o just make?  Frankenstein's Yandere be like.  Idk how to feel about it but full steam ahead!  Let's see if I crash into the wall!  Apologies if anything in this made you uncomfortable, and if you or someone you know is having someone act this way towards them, find a way to fix that situation.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!