Chapter 57.5: Fated to be

Miyabi Pov
Akabane: Yeah that's it class!  Prep for the culture festival, and don't lose to Class B!  Then again, can you really lose?

Akabane-Sensei laughed while leaving the room.  Nazuna rolled her eyes while walking over to me.

Nazuna: Akabane-Sensei is so strange, he shows up to class probably high out of his mind, and if he isn't acting weird, he is pranking one of us!

Kaguya: He certainly has a strange personality...

Ishigami: He's popular with ladies...he can just die for all I care!

Nazuna: Ishigami-Kun, why must you be so angry at him?

Miyabi: Nazuna, weren't you just saying he is so weird?

Nazuna: I get a pass cause it's me, Ishigami over here gets no mercy!  Cause he is a loner.

Ishigami: Say that one more time flower girl!  You rant on and ok about destiny and crap but you are so annoying that nobody will marry you!

Nara: Awh c'mon Yuu!  Just shut up and lemme sleeeeep.  Seriously, not being able to sleep in these classes is such a drag.

Ishigami: Shikamaru, you think the same as me, don't you?!  Don't leave me out to dry!

Kaguya: Ishigami, I hope you do not hold such opinions of everyone.  If so, it makes sense to why you are a loner.

Miyabi: True that!  Anyways, Nazuna, where is that amulet?  Wasn't it from your mom, you always wear it but you don't have it.

Nazuna's hand went to her throat and her eyes widened.  There was no necklace at her throat.  Her necklace was gift from her mother, and it looked like a flower.  But now she didn't have it.

Nazuna: I-I don't have it!

Kaguya: Asahina, we can look for it!

Nazuna: But it could be anywhere!  And it's snowing outside, and it's gonna be lost and, and-

Kaguya: Asahina, we will find it.  Everyone!

Kaguya shouted to the class to which everyone turned to look at her with curiosity.

Kaguya: Asahina has lost her favorite flower pendant.  If you find anything like it, please tell us and we can check if it is the real version.

Nazuna was blubbering in Kaguya's arms while other girls came forward and started comforting her...

                         Ayanokoji Pov
The day has ended, and so had my meet up with Sato and the others.  I was in my way back to the dorm when I spotted Asahina standing around in the snow while warming her hands.  I saw some of her friends, including Kaguya Shinomiya, and Nagumo.  They were looking through the snow drift while Asahina gave a sad look to the sky.  I could see tears roll from her eyes.

Kiyotaka: What's happening?

Asahina: Oh-uh, Ayanokoji.  I lost my favorite necklace and we are searching but I think it's gone...

Kaguya: I'm sure we will find it eventually, just hold on!

Asahina: No it's ok...I'll be fine.

Kiyotaka: I will help search, Asahina-Senpai!  Just hold tight while we look.

I started looking through the drift as I ignored Asahina's protest.  I had seen her wearing the pendant before so I already knew what it looked like.  It was yellow with a brown center, and it looked like a sunflower.

Nagumo: Nothing right now!

Kaguya: Haaah, me neither...

I stuck my hand into the snow and felt something metal in my hands.  I took my hand out and looked at the amulet in my hands.

Kiyotaka: Come over here, I think I found something!

Asahina: Wait, did you really-?  Yes, yes that's it!!!

Asahina snatched the amulet and placed it on her neck with a big smile.  Kaguya and Nagumo walked over looking relieved.  Asahina tackled me in a bear hug and I barely kept myself standing.

Asahina: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kiyotaka: It was no problem Asahina-Senpai.  I did what I thought was right.

Nazuna: Call me Nazuna!  But I seriously owe you one, thank you!!!

Kiyotaka: Ok if you say so Nazuna-Senpai.  Call me Kiyotaka!

                         ????? Pov
That flower loving bitch.  Putting her hands all over Kiyotaka like he belonged to her.  She needs to learn some personal boundaries, her stupid ass has her hands all over him...She should just keel over and die!  Luckily, no one noticed me as I hid in the snow far away, but close enough to see.  I have been watching Kiyotaka for a few days as to know why I have such feelings around him, and yet I still don't know. 

But what I do know is that bitch pisses me off! 

    That flower bitch will face my wrath

Author: Unknown vs Asahina let's goooooooo!  I'm exhausted and I don't know why, so I'm going to sleep.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!