Hoshinomya's Strange Teaching SS

Mashima Pov
It was a random day in the school of the elite. I was the teacher of the prestigious Class A. In the years past, Class A has always remained firm and at the top. I had graduated from Class A myself, however, my coworkers had graduated all in the same year as I. Sae, Kazuma, and Hoshinomya had graduated in the same year as me. I was close with Kazuma, since we were both on sports teams in school, and I was friends with Sae since we both helped each other in our early days.

I opened the door to the faculty room of this prestigious school to hear:

Hoshinomya: Oh?!! You want to talk with your Humpty-Dumpty, fatter than a monkeys ass?! Next time you want to tell me sit down and slap me, look at yourself, Sae!!! Or is that even your real name?!

Yup. Prestigious school alright

Sae: Chie, you're clearly drunk. Sit down-

Hoshinomya: I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR BIG BOOTY ASS ANYMORE. THE DAYS OF YOU HITTING ME ARE OVER!!!

Kazuma: Hoshinomya-San, how about you have some coffee, it helps when you are under the influence

Sae: Seriously, why were you even drinking in the first place?

Mashima: Back it up, why did this happen in the first place? And how did she even get hired here?

Sae: Well just graduating here seems to be good enough to get the job. And somehow this clown managed to get t he status of a professional...

Kazuma had sat Hoshinomya down and gave her a coffee to which she chugged the whole thing. Sae sighed and clicked her computer on and became to put in her students grades. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was her star student. A+ all across the board. Sakayanagi could barely compare, mostly scraping up high 90's.

Hoshinomya: Ok let me tell you how it went down. This witch Sae-Chan decided to criticize me about MY teaching methods. She decided that she was more "professional" and that I "was too strange with the students." But that's a bunch of horse crap!

Kazuma: Haah, ok lemme walk you through the examples of what she did:

Flashback

Author Pov
Hoshinomya tapped her hands at the podium of the desk. She had more than half of the class to go and she bolted through the material like Sonic on steroids. Horikita was writing down and reviewing notes, Ayanokoji was observing a bird, Yamauchi was pretending to send girls his stick pics, but of course, he was just sending it to no one while silently crying. Hoshinomya had an idea though, a simply horrible idea.

Hoshinomya: Ok, you guys have a grammar test coming up right? Let's do some reviewing!

Hoshinomya walked over and snatched Horikita's notes and walked back to the podium. Horikita made to stab her but she remembered Hoshinomya was the superior in this situation.

Hoshinomya: Ok, let's start off simple. What's a hyperbole?

Author: Credit to that one TikTok.

No one raised their hand at all. Horikita was thinking ways to mutilated Hoshinomya for what she did, Ayanokoji was observing...a tree? Jeez he is deprived of scenery. Kushida was making outlines of Horikita with paper, and then cutting them up with scissors. The usual

Hoshinomya: No one? Ok here's an example. Yamauchi, your forehead is bigger than the fucking sky.

Yamauchi: WHAT?!