Chapter 26: Planet X

Horikita Pov
The classes entered on the technical 6th day for Planet X.  The VIP was found out, and we all sat down.  Chabashira stood at the head with a wicked smirk on her face.  There were tablets in front of everyone except Shiranami Chihiro, the Planet X VIP. 

Chabashira: You will be presented with the options to expel Shiranami Chihiro of Class B.  You can say yes or no, and the results will be announced after the final vote comes in.

The tablets flashes with the answers.  Ryuen smirked, Kanzaki and Himeno sighed and there were various other reactions.  Everyone clicked the options they wanted.  Chabashira smiled as everyone out the tablets down

Chabashira: I will now announce the results.  There are three votes to expel Shiranami.

Shiranami gasped

Chabashira: 4 votes against her expulsion.  Another 2 votes to expel Shiranami

Everyone shared a weary glance, especially Ando.  She and Shiranami were best friends and Ando was like her protector.  Ando stood and slammed her hand onto the table

Ando: Who voted Chihiro?'  I swear, I'll beat you myself!

Ryuen smiled and laughed

Ryuen: Like you could beat me.  I'm not against hitting a girl, especially an ugly one like you KuKuKu

Himeno: Could you not be such a barbarian all the time?!

Ryuen: Could you not be such a tsundere all the time?!

Ryuen and Himeno glared and we're about to continue but Chabashira slammed her hand against the wall silencing everyone

Chabashira: Save it for later.  We ave another three bites against the expulsion of Shiranami.  And the final vote goes to...

Everyone glanced nervously.  Were we going to witness the first expulsion?  I and the others in my class voted against the expulsion.  Ando voted against it as well.  Ryuen said he voted for it...I will do so detective work later but for now, the final vote is coming in.

Kanzaki and Himeno shared a glance and nodded before looking away almost liek in shame.  They didn't vote Shiranami so we should be fine...unless they did.  But they defiantly wouldn't.

Chabashira: The last vote is...

Against the expulsion of Shiranami.  Congratulations Shiranami, you are safe.

                       Ayanokoji Pov
I had t received a message from Ichinose and I met her at the top of the deck.  She looked kver h the e side melancholy and she clutched a bright pink letter with a heart sticker ok it.  Don't tell me!

Ichinose: A-ah Ayanokoji-Kun!  I didn't notice you there!

Ichinose stammer out and blushed and looked away.

Ayanokoji: So what do you need Ichinose-San?

I loved closer and looked at her face.  Her beautiful blue eyes reflected the sun and they shimmered like a bright blue lake

Ichinose: W-well, I asked you to come here, b-because...

SOMEONE'S GOING TO CONFESS TO ME!!!

Bro what?!  What does she want me to say, good for her?!

Ayanokoji: So you don't like this person then?

Ichinose: Yeah, this person is a good friend of mine, I just don't reciprocate her feelings you know?  I don't know how to turn her down and I don't want to lie to her but I don't want to hurt!  So what do I do?!

Haah, I guess it's my job to help her.  Let's do this Professor Kiyo, you got this!  I gave myself a pep talk and turned to Ichinose.  (A/N: At this point, Koji is still a mega virgin!)

Ayanokoji: Ok, so if I had to say, don't tell her off outright.  Say something like "I have to turn you down for now, since I don't know much about you!."  That is what I have in mind when I get confessed to.

Every once in awhile someone will confess to me and I always have to turn them down.  I tell them the "for now" part so as to not crush them

Ichinose: Are you sure that won't hurt her at all?

Ichinose, was at heart, a good person.  She doesn't want to hurt anyone.  Heck, I doubt she would even hurt Ryuen if she got the chance, and most everyone else would

Ayanokoji: I know this isn't a good answer, but no matter what, she will get hurt.  It's something you have to live with when you reject her.  It's just about minimizing the damage but with hope, she will rebound.  Who is she by the way?

Ichinose: Shiranami Chihiro form my class.  Oh, and thank you for saving her by the way!  I almost forgot to give this to you

Ichinose handed me a small bag that was lying on the ground.  In it were some chocolates.  I was about to respond when I heard footsteps.  I sprinted away and hid behind the staircase and watched it.

Shiranami approached and bowed her head and she and Ichinose had a talk.  I couldn't make out the words but they seemed to go fine, and they embraced at the end, and Shiranami left with some tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

Ichinose approached and smiled brightly

Ichinose: Thank you Ayanokoji-Kun!  Your advice really helped me out.  I don't know what I would have done without you!

Ichinose gave me a hug.  She then promptly realized what she was doing and bowed and waved and then walked off quickly.  That was fast but whatever.  I walked away down the other set of staircases to see Kikyo standing nearby.

Kikyo: Oh hey Kiyotaka-Kun!  How was Shiranami's little confession

Ayanokoji: Oh?  And how did you know about that?

I stared at her as she smirked back.  She was truly a devil in an angels skin

Kikyo: Meh, heard it off the grape vine.  Question is, what were you doing there?

Ayanokoji: I could ask you the same thing.

Kikyo thought for a minute then looked to the ground and then back up at me

Kikyo: Haah, touché, touché.  Welp, see you around Kiyotaka-Kun! 

Kikyo smiled and waved as she skipped off

Author: Sorry for no chapter yesterday, my allergies stuffed up my nose and my brain felt like Albert brained me against metal.  My wishes out to those who also suffer with horrible spurring allergies.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!