✿| ¹⁰

A wide grin was plastered on the fifteen year old's face as he walked down the street, headphones in his ears as he listened to some rap while texting with a girl from his class, when he suddenly stopped in his tracks with sheer horror in his eyes...

A wide grin was plastered on the fifteen year old's face as he walked down the street, headphones in his ears as he listened to some rap while texting with a girl from his class, when he suddenly stopped in his tracks with sheer horror in his eyes as he noticed a young woman on the side of the road laying in the dirt.

But what almost gave him a heart attack was the fact that it wasn't just any woman, no, it was his sister. The phone slipped out of his hands and after the first shock wore off a little he ran the last few meters towards the unconscious woman, knelt down next to her and rolled her onto her back. He searched in panic for her pulse, which fortunately was there.

“Cassie!” The fear in his tone was clear as he shook the brunette as he tried to wake her up, too shocked to check for any injuries but who could blame a fifteen year old for not reacting logically in such a situation.

“Wake the fuck up, Cassandra”, he pleaded desperately, gently slapping her cheek a few times. He lost his father already, the woman he called mother and now his sister? Hell no.

The teenager jumped to his feet but didn't move a centimeter, too afraid something could happen to Cassie while he would run back to the house and get his brother's help. Instead, he stood there petrified and screamed his lungs out with yelling his brother's name. He didn't give a fuck about waking up some neighbors.

It was still early and if he wouldn't had been on his way too school probably another few hours had passed without anyone finding the young woman.

Relief washed over him the moment he saw his brother run down the sidewalk, ready to fight everyone who was assaulting his brother. Why else would Benny scream his lungs out for him to come outside this early in the morning?