Chapter Thirty Six

(3 Weeks Later)

Since finding Lexington with that brunette girl , I haven't bother looking for him again. It just really bother me that he could easily jump into bed with her. He hasn't bother looking for me either. I guess we weren't meant for each other as I originally thought we were. There was a knock on my office door & it was Michelle. "Hey Maddie!" She smiled sitting down , her belly is now more apparent now since she is 4 months pregnant. "Hi!" I replied. "Are you ready for lunch?" She questioned. "Yeah , let me just finish up this papers." I answered. "You & your work." She laugh. I laugh as well as I finish up doing my work. "Oh yeah , I forgot that Melanie & Megan will meet us at the restaurant. So hurry , you know Meg gets when she is hungry." Michelle jokes. Things have been better between me & Megan. And honestly the trip wasn't how everyone to go , it some how help everyone grow. I finally finish up my work & we went to meet the others at the restaurant. We enjoyed our food and just talk. Being the best sisters , we can be to each other. Dessert finally arrived and it was sort of unusual as mines came with a pink note & a red rose. "What is this?" I ask looking at my sisters raising my eyebrow. They all shrug their shoulders but I knew they know what this was about. The note reed : Take this rose as the symbol of how much love I have for you. Bring this rose throughout this adventure. Love Lexington "I'm not understanding." I said looking at my sisters again. Megan pointed to a carriage being pulled by a white horse. "It will take you to the next place." Melanie explained. "I have to go back to work." I mumbled. "Just go , Maddie. We already called your job." Michelle answered. "But..." I responded but before I knew it I was push into the carriage by my sisters. My heart race as the carriage pull off and took me to the next spot. It was technically where we had our first date , Besos. "Here you go ma'am." The guy controlling the carriage said handing me another note. This time it read : Tell the bartender your name & he will hand you , your next clue. I walk inside and went straight to the bar , doing what the note said. The bartender handed me a champagne bottle with another note wrap around it : This is the first drink , you drank that night. & from now on this is our drink. Now get back on the carriage. My eyes started to water as I got back on the carriage and it took me central park. There standing in front of the fountain was Lexington.