Chapter Thirty One

[Lexington's P.O.V]

I decided that it wasn't that big of a deal. Right now , Madison thinks she doesn't want kids but years down the road , she will change her mind. I walk back to the room , my heart literally drops at what I am seeing. Madison kissing some strange man. I feel my eyes well up with tears but I do my best to hold them in. She pulls away and looks at me but before I let her explain. I leave. She broke my heart. I let her in , just to get my heart broken all over again. I hide so that she cant find me because I hear her shouting my name from behind. It echoes through the long hallways. I just have to get away from her cause honestly I can't look at her. I go to the local bar and order me a few drinks here & there. Just so I can't forget what I saw and wash it out of my brain. The next morning we were all suppose to meet up for breakfast , of course I showed up. I admit a little drunk or a lot drunk. As I was the last one to arrive all eyes were on me as I stumbled to the table. "Are you okay , Lexington?" Her father ask. "Wh..why...don't you...asskk Madison?" I answered. "We went to a bar last night & umm...he got a little drunk." She smiled but eyeing me. I walk over to her and caress her hair. "Now why you got to lie to your family." I uttered. "Oh wait...that's something your good at lying." I said. She look up at me with fear in her eyes. "What are you talking about?" Melanie ask. "Oh I forgot y'all don't know that Madison paid me to be her fiance to get y'all off her back." I muttered. Her face drop as tears began pour down her face , her secret was out because I told everyone. "I knew it." Megan shouted. "Shut up Megan." Madison yelled and ran away. "Oops!" I smiled before walking away as well. I went up to the room and found Madison balling her eyes out. "Why?" She mumbled. "Are you serious?" I questioned. "Madison , you were kissing another guy last night. And your asking why I blew your cover. That's ridiculous." I answered as I pull out the suitcase from the closet and started putting my close in it. "He kiss me. Megan set it all up." She yelled. "Let's just clear one thing , this was a mistake. I should have never agreed to this." I responded. "Your not even going to listen to what I say?" She cried. "No! Because I am done." I said grabbing my suitcase and leaving.