Chapter Twenty Six

The restaurant was split into two areas, one were you could eat & the other to dance. Lexington got up and offered me his hand so we can dance! A perfect song came on for this moment, 'All of the Stars!' He place his hands on my waist , I place my hands on his & we just swayed in motion staring at one another in the eyes. He smiled as he brush my hair out of my face. "Your so beautiful!" He said. "Are you going to tell me that all night?!" I joked. "Yes because you deserve it." He replied. My damn cheeks turn bright red , he laugh as he held onto me tighter. I smiled feeling at home in his arms. After we left the restaurant , we went to the beach. I took off my shoes as we walk around the shoreline just as the sun started to set holding each others hand. "Thank you." I mumbled. "For what?" He questioned. "For not leaving." I answered. Lexington placed his head down as he fiddled with his hands. "Because if you did , I wouldn't have realized that..." I uttered. "Realize what?" He responded. "I realized that I'm...I'm in love with you. I have been for along time , I was just too stupid to see it." I answered. A smiled appeared on his face looking up at me. "Really?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes. He grab & gave me one of the best kiss of my life. I wrap my arms around him & he pick me up , so I wrap my legs around him making us tumble into the tumble to the ground. We both bust out laughing. "You okay?" Lexington questioned. I nodded my head yes as he was onto of me & kiss me again. My back & hair soaking wet because of the water but I didn't care. I was with him & thats all that matters.