Chapter Ten

We landed in Hawaii a couple of hours later. We all hop into the travel ran and headed to the hotel. All scattering to our separate suites. Lexington & I left our bags by the door and began to tour our suite. Let me tell you the suite was amazingly beautiful. There was a sitting area with double doors leading to the bedroom, where a king size bed was.
I laid on the bed exhausted from the long plane ride here. Lexington laid right next to me.

We stared at each other for a few minutes in silence. He caressed my hair. I swallowed the large lump in my throat as our face inched closer and closer. Just as our lips were about to meet, there was a knock at the door.

I got up and went to answer it. It was Melody with a cheesy smile on her face.

“What do you want, Mel?” I ask leaning up against the door.

“Mom, wants us to met in the lobby in an hour. That should give you enough time to do the dirty.” She winked.

“Oh my gosh, Melody bye.” I rolled my eyes and close the door.

I turn to Lexington who was bright red.

“Well I guess we should change out of these into some fresh clothes.” I said.
“Yeah I’m take a shower.” He answered.

Lexington walk into the restroom, leaving the door slightly opened. He removed his shirt, exposing his rock solid abs. I ran my fingers over my lips as I day dreamed about the both of us making. Our lips meeting, our bodies rubbing up against each other. Oh how I wish that it was more than just a fantasy.

I guess I was day dreaming longer than I realized because Lexington was in front of me saying my name.
“Madison, hello!” He said.

I stop staring at the empty restroom and focus my attention on him. He had a smirk on his face. I guess he already knew what was going through my head at this very moment. It was pretty obvious the way I was drooling.

“Yes?” I smiled, my face bright right.
I couldn’t be more embarrassed then I was right now.

“Aren’t you going to get changed?” he questioned.

“Yeah, right away.” I dash into the restroom and close the door behind me. I slid down the door burying my head in my knees.

I had been so focus on work that I failed to realize what kind of guy Lexington was. And now we are wrap in this fake life that there is no real hope for a real us. I felt stupid at the moment.

I hurried up and took a shower and changed into a pink cocktail dress. I walk out of the restroom scanning the room for him.

“Lexington, can you help me zip up my dress?” I ask.

“Of course.” He walk up behind me and zip up my dress.

For a moment the both of us stayed in our spots. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, sending chills down my back. I wanted to turn around and have a full on make out session with him. But what would my excuse be.

“We better get going.” I said clearing my throat.

“Yeah, you are right.” He agreed with me.

The sexual tension between us was real. More real than it should be.