Chapter Seventeen

As dinner finish up we all stood chatting in the lobby and yet again I caught Megan giving me her signature look. "Can I talk to you in private?" She said as she grab my arm and pull me away from everyone. "What do you want to talk about?" I questioned. "I heard you and Lexington talking. And I know all about your little lie." She answered. "What lie?" I responded. "Don't play stupid , Maddie. The secret between you & your little fiance is not such a secret after all." She smirk. And little does she know that I know she doesn't know everything because if she would have known she would have spill the beans already and told me what she knows. I folded my arms as a evil smirk came across my face. Two can play this game. "So tell me what you know?" I smiled. "Why? You already know what I know." She replied. "Listen Megan , why don't you just be happy that I'm finally getting married just like you all wanted. So be happy for me. Okay darling." I answered. "I will find out whatever your hiding. I know you & your loser fiance have a secret." She muttered. "Okay." I laugh walking away. I walk over to Lexington and kiss than wink at Megan who gave me a death stare. "What did she want?" He ask. "I will tell you later." I said holding his hand. He gave me a kiss on the cheek letting my hand go and wrapping his arms around my waist. Lexington had the power to make me feel safe & loved every time he touch me. He made me feel special with just his touch. He had the power to make me fall for him in just a matter of a 2 weeks.